After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4,965 Views15 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17707 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,856 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,986 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,919 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,887 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,423 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,588 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,597 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,099 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,411 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,777 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,157 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,994 Views