After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion4,465 Views24 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"6,824 Views69 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 21,356 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"8,845 Views46 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL9,753 Views55 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram8,174 Views16 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj8,243 Views15 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip3,879 Views19 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,230 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex8,971 Views59 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,305 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM883,673 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,670 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,202 Views25 Comments