After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 1,202 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record18,578 Views136 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9726,730 Views61 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"25,946 Views75 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,894 Views13 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,308 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,361 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,963 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy33,458 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,647 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,000 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s29,428 Views137 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,373 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,296 Views32 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,766 Views27 Comments