It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella2,174 Views9 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death9,478 Views34 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO33,488 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,929 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,004 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,358 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,936 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,515 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,544 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,213 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,397 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,741 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,610 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,547 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all342 Views