Yesterday, Tyga was once again the fodder of gossip sites around the web with an alleged sex-text interaction with a transgender surfaced on B. Scott's website, purportedly showing a dick picture sent by Tyga.
It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Suge Knight's lawyer Thomas Mesereau has been putting in work for his client. He recently argued that Knight was attacked by armed men immediately before his fatal hit-and-run.
Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"416 Views1 Comment
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views25 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments