It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj4,190 Views35 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal54,210 Views378 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"55,093 Views134 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"39,874 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,528 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,276 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,332 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,636 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,533 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,597 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,888 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,232 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,014 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,426 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,458 Views47 Comments
You may also like...