It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 2,804 Views13 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs6,223 Views26 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival1,772 Views6 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork2,183 Views25 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint2,366 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"3,814 Views20 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram20,986 Views84 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works670 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes12,348 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies67,560 Views191 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms10,053 Views17 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s3,161 Views3 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"11,391 Views23 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,627 Views9 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans398 Views0 Comments
You may also like...