It's hard to keep track of Chris Brown's constant legal battles, however we do our best. The singer was released from jail at the beginning of June, and quickly returned to the studio to work on new music.
Heavy D's Brother Seeking Control Of The Rapper's Estate [Update: Heavy D's Mother Issues Statement] May 22, 2013 at 11:16am
Heavy D passed away two years ago, but now his brother, who also served as the late rapper's manager, is seeking control of Heavy D's estate.
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition171 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug1,562 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)703 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff6,865 Views77 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,457 Views8 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats344 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,528 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream47,560 Views214 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,060 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,089 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,539 Views13 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger5,337 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"20,909 Views77 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP2,103 Views8 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,940 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video4,730 Views