Birdman and Lil Wayne have been having a very public legal battle over the last few months, and while Weezy has made a point of making statements about his issues with his father figure, Birdman has been silent.
40 Glocc speaks on his current lawsuit with Game, and explains why he is pursuing it.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Yon Ju (formerly 40 Glocc)'s latest visual for Yon Ju (formerly 40 Glocc) "Show Me Love" Video?
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest858 Views7 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal14,856 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"6,538 Views20 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,031 Views74 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,631 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date48,327 Views197 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,927 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,732 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,318 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,786 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,790 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,488 Views45 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,084 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,255 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs9,988 Views28 Comments
You may also like...