A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
Frank Ocean recently settled a lawsuit with Chipotle in a pretty badass way-- at least, we thought he did. The singer was paid a hefty sum to contribute some vocals to an ad campaign, but he never followed through.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In2 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week410 Views5 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"5,152 Views54 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,333 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,044 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,223 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,077 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,342 Views56 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,720 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,034 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,010 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"42,422 Views389 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,900 Views166 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,737 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,947 Views20 Comments
You may also like...