Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Christine Chisholm is suing 2 Chainz for $5 million in damages for calling her a "thot" in a video that went viral, and she's doing it without the help of a lawyer.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Frank Ocean recently settled a lawsuit with Chipotle in a pretty badass way-- at least, we thought he did. The singer was paid a hefty sum to contribute some vocals to an ad campaign, but he never followed through.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"2,594 Views28 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine3,842 Views85 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,428 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,735 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped36,390 Views134 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,135 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,282 Views143 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments19,413 Views183 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,108 Views42 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,296 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,280 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,843 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,059 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,652 Views44 Comments