DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
This isn't the first time we've heard of troubles between rappers and their jewelers, and it probably won't be the last. Tyga is being accused of stiffing a Beverly Hills jeweler of more than $91,000 in a new lawsuit.
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
The on-going legal battle between Timbaland and his insurance company continues. Previously, the producer had sued the company for not honoring the insurance he had on his $1.8 million Jacob & Co.
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
Frank Ocean's Cousin Reportedly Suing Chris Brown Over Studio Brawl [Update: Lawsuit Is For $3M] Dec 4, 2013 at 10:53am
The Frank Ocean and Chris Brown legal issues are not over just yet-- it seems like Brown can't escape any problem. While Frank posted an open letter on his Tumblr looking to forgive Breezy, Ocean's cousin doesn't feel the same way.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Last month, during a pick-up basketball game, The Game sucker-punched an opposing player who happened to be an off-duty cop. TMZ has now shared the video, which you can see below and decide for yourself if it warrants a lawsuit.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Jim Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin found herself in some trouble at the end of December when she was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated assault. Well, it looks like Jim Jones is also having some issues, although not exactly the same as his girl.
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
Da Brat has already served a three-year sentence after she pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2007, when she violently hit an ex-NFL cheerleader with a bottle inside an Atlanta nightclub.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 25958 Views9 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault3,113 Views23 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 3,957 Views30 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,431 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,562 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight15,851 Views26 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"13,610 Views76 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather27,885 Views33 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date56,384 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,136 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,931 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,918 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,476 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,890 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,873 Views52 Comments