Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Eminem's Publishers Sue Facebook For Copyright Infringement, They Respond By Attacking Dr. Dre May 21, 2013 at 03:58pm
Eminem is one of the most successful artists in the game, with 80 million records sold, and no signs of stopping, with his last album, Recovery becoming the first album to hit 1 million digital downloads.
The man credited with discovering Drake, former manager James “Jas” Prince, is suing the artist’s current managers claiming they have not paid him owed royalties. From NYDailyNews, according to the filed suit,
Looks like the Barney's controversy isn't the only issue Jay Z is dealing with. 4 years after the fact, Hov has been hit with a lawsuit over his hit single, "Run This Town" from The Blueprint 3.
Unpaid Intern Sues Bad Boy Because Her Tasks Included Getting Coffee, Answering Phone Calls Aug 20, 2013 at 01:25pm
Although it tends to be common knowledge that interns get to do the jobs paid employees don't want to do--like answering the phones and getting coffee and lunches, it seems one particular intern at Bad Boy Entertainment was unaware, and she's pissed that that'
Frank Ocean recently settled a lawsuit with Chipotle in a pretty badass way-- at least, we thought he did. The singer was paid a hefty sum to contribute some vocals to an ad campaign, but he never followed through.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
In June Game took to Instagram to go off on his former baby-sitter, whom he claimed had sex with her boyfriend while at his house taking care of his kids, and left condom wrappers everywhere, yelled at the children, among other things.
Freeway Ricky Ross may not have been successful in getting his name back from Rick Ross, but he hasn't given up just yet. After losing his legal battle in the L.A. Supreme Court, he's now taking Rozay to the United States Supreme Court.
The exhausting battle between noted former drug kingpin "Freeway" Ricky Ross and MMG honcho Rick Ross over the use of his moniker looks like it will continue.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
This isn't the first time we've heard of troubles between rappers and their jewelers, and it probably won't be the last. Tyga is being accused of stiffing a Beverly Hills jeweler of more than $91,000 in a new lawsuit.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco326 Views1 Comment
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet45 Views0 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin2,132 Views16 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"513 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft4,825 Views15 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,684 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More5,992 Views12 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"13,264 Views76 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"4,760 Views28 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music18,444 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles18,172 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL39,654 Views69 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?22,032 Views83 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,443 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,931 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Deniro Farrar "Tired" Video0 Views
- DeJ Loaf "On My Own" Video614 Views
- Kid Ink Feat. DeJ Loaf "Be Real" Video1,837 Views