Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
This isn't the first time we've heard of troubles between rappers and their jewelers, and it probably won't be the last. Tyga is being accused of stiffing a Beverly Hills jeweler of more than $91,000 in a new lawsuit.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
The on-going legal battle between Timbaland and his insurance company continues. Previously, the producer had sued the company for not honoring the insurance he had on his $1.8 million Jacob & Co.
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
Last month, during a pick-up basketball game, The Game sucker-punched an opposing player who happened to be an off-duty cop. TMZ has now shared the video, which you can see below and decide for yourself if it warrants a lawsuit.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Jim Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin found herself in some trouble at the end of December when she was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated assault. Well, it looks like Jim Jones is also having some issues, although not exactly the same as his girl.
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police626 Views7 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 306,639 Views28 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,639 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,072 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,251 Views40 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,068 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,103 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,402 Views93 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,478 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song24,900 Views45 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,874 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,410 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,353 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,422 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,438 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)392 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,972 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,496 Views