One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
This isn't the first time we've heard of troubles between rappers and their jewelers, and it probably won't be the last. Tyga is being accused of stiffing a Beverly Hills jeweler of more than $91,000 in a new lawsuit.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Beastie Boys have been battling Monster energy drink in court for awhile now. It all began with a copyright violation suit filed by the Beastie Boys, centering around a "megamix" put together by DJ Z-Trip for a snowboarding recap video, sponsored by Monster.
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 281 View0 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K3,278 Views14 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"2,762 Views14 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music2,646 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol5,499 Views21 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo1,833 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent1,130 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist2,469 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage7,312 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single5,107 Views14 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan7,104 Views22 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More14,725 Views33 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"2,636 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners8,382 Views23 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"38,643 Views106 Comments
You may also like...