Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44am
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Drake has expensive taste. The OVO rapper reportedly pays his stylists close to $40,000 a month, on top of flying them around the world with him, and supplying them with the racks to purchase his designer brands for him.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Eminem's Publishers Sue Facebook For Copyright Infringement, They Respond By Attacking Dr. Dre May 21, 2013 at 03:58pm
Eminem is one of the most successful artists in the game, with 80 million records sold, and no signs of stopping, with his last album, Recovery becoming the first album to hit 1 million digital downloads.
Looks like the Barney's controversy isn't the only issue Jay Z is dealing with. 4 years after the fact, Hov has been hit with a lawsuit over his hit single, "Run This Town" from The Blueprint 3.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
In June Game took to Instagram to go off on his former baby-sitter, whom he claimed had sex with her boyfriend while at his house taking care of his kids, and left condom wrappers everywhere, yelled at the children, among other things.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
The exhausting battle between noted former drug kingpin "Freeway" Ricky Ross and MMG honcho Rick Ross over the use of his moniker looks like it will continue.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,454 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,421 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,596 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,828 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,556 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,200 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August29,849 Views163 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,623 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,225 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,666 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,881 Views149 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,905 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,214 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,862 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,903 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,844 Views