"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y finally announced the release date for their much-anticipated, and much-delayed project, Live In Concert. While Wiz was in NYC he kept the interviews going this morning, by hitting up Power 105's the Breakfast Club.
According to TMZ, Kid Ink's legal problems may have just taken a turn for the worse. According the gossip reports, Ink is now being sued by a pizza delivery man named Garnik Nazarian after the man was attacked by Ink's dog at the rapper's Granada Hills home.
After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Rick Ross has had to dance around the conversation of rape in the past, when his lyrics on an "U.O.E.N.O." remix seemingly promoted date rape, and even lost him his deal with Reebok. Unfortunately, it looks like the heavy topic is coming back in
For those unaware, late Brick Squad Monopoly emcee Mario "Slim Dunkin" Hamilton was shot to death in Atlanta's Zone 6 Studio on December 16th, 2011, after an alleged dispute over candy with fellow rapper Vinson "Young Vito" Hardimon. Although a Fulton County
Lil Wayne is a well-known sports fanatic, regularly tweeting about the Green Bay Packers and Skylar Diggins, and frequently attending such high-profile sporting events as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao & the Super Bowl.
Rick Ross Loses Copyright Infringement Claim Over LMFAO's "Everyday I'm Shufflin" T-Shirts Sep 17, 2015 at 05:02pm
Back in January 2014, we reported on a new lawsuit from the desk of Rick Ross.
Remember last month when 50 Cent called out a video vixen by the name of Sally Ferreira, for allegedly pretending to be his girlfriend and leaking photos from their video shoot together?
Last August, a private jet company, Signature Group, filed a lawsuit against Lil Wayne for unpaid payments on a jet he leased over a three year span.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44am
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month0 Views0 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks2,734 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped19,924 Views92 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20152,976 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"10,778 Views122 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments14,325 Views150 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,315 Views38 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,840 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,971 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title12,635 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,725 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,891 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,920 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201635,161 Views159 Comments