After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
According to TMZ, Kid Ink's legal problems may have just taken a turn for the worse. According the gossip reports, Ink is now being sued by a pizza delivery man named Garnik Nazarian after the man was attacked by Ink's dog at the rapper's Granada Hills home.
For those unaware, late Brick Squad Monopoly emcee Mario "Slim Dunkin" Hamilton was shot to death in Atlanta's Zone 6 Studio on December 16th, 2011, after an alleged dispute over candy with fellow rapper Vinson "Young Vito" Hardimon. Although a Fulton County
Remember last month when 50 Cent called out a video vixen by the name of Sally Ferreira, for allegedly pretending to be his girlfriend and leaking photos from their video shoot together?
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44am
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP659 Views1 Comment
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"4,016 Views33 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame1,844 Views17 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland11,671 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties8,534 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne23,691 Views139 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,873 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,552 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,109 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World14,830 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case9,707 Views26 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,752 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.124,505 Views49 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"33,506 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album11,877 Views43 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video22,073 Views