Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44am
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Drake has expensive taste. The OVO rapper reportedly pays his stylists close to $40,000 a month, on top of flying them around the world with him, and supplying them with the racks to purchase his designer brands for him.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33am
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Eminem's Publishers Sue Facebook For Copyright Infringement, They Respond By Attacking Dr. Dre May 21, 2013 at 03:58pm
Eminem is one of the most successful artists in the game, with 80 million records sold, and no signs of stopping, with his last album, Recovery becoming the first album to hit 1 million digital downloads.
Frank Ocean recently settled a lawsuit with Chipotle in a pretty badass way-- at least, we thought he did. The singer was paid a hefty sum to contribute some vocals to an ad campaign, but he never followed through.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud682 Views6 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,993 Views29 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,257 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,096 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,150 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,432 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,799 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,296 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,111 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,741 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,554 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,385 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,068 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,084 Views0 Comments