Remember last month when 50 Cent called out a video vixen by the name of Sally Ferreira, for allegedly pretending to be his girlfriend and leaking photos from their video shoot together?
Jermaine Dupri Could Lose Music Rights Of So So Def Artists [Update: Dupri Claims He Was Taken Advantage Of By Personal Banker] Aug 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Although Jermaine Dupri paid off his enormous tax lien of $3 million earlier this year, he's still suffering from financial problems.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
Drake has expensive taste. The OVO rapper reportedly pays his stylists close to $40,000 a month, on top of flying them around the world with him, and supplying them with the racks to purchase his designer brands for him.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Pharrell Files Lawsuit Against Will.i.am Over "I Am" Beef [Update: Will.i.am Countersues] Sep 20, 2013 at 01:49 PM
Will.i.am and Pharrell have been beefing legally over Pharrell's i am OTHER brand being too similar to Will's copyrighted "I AM" phrase.
Gucci Mane Sued For Attempting To Play Two Shows In One Night-- In Different States Aug 10, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Gucci Mane is known for his prolific output, but not only does he unnecessarily cram more than one mixtape release into a day, he apparently does the same thing with shows.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
According to TMZ, Kid Ink's legal problems may have just taken a turn for the worse. According the gossip reports, Ink is now being sued by a pizza delivery man named Garnik Nazarian after the man was attacked by Ink's dog at the rapper's Granada Hills home.
Future Sued Over Another Child Support Claim [Update: Future Takes Full Responsibility, But The Mother Wants More] Jul 21, 2013 at 03:44 PM
A few weeks ago, Future was hit with a lawsuit for unpaid child support by a woman who claimed he was the father of her child born in 2001.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Alleged Childhood Friend Of DJ Mustard Sues Him Over Lack Of Producer Credit Dec 2, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Frank Ocean worked with plenty of notable producers and songwriters on his Grammy award winning Channel ORANGE.
Jim Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin found herself in some trouble at the end of December when she was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated assault. Well, it looks like Jim Jones is also having some issues, although not exactly the same as his girl.
It's not often that we see Wiz Khalifa in the news for legal troubles, as the laid-back rapper seems to have a stress-free attitude.
Fans Sue Omarion For Being Attacked At His Show [Update: Singer Says He's "Not Liable" For The Attack] Jun 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM
After security failed to live up to billing at one of Omarion's recent shows at a club, two men who were accosted by "thugs" are now suing the singer.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments