Frank Ocean worked with plenty of notable producers and songwriters on his Grammy award winning Channel ORANGE.
DMX is always a rapper you can guarantee will have some legal troubles going on in his life. His most recent trouble comes in the form of a lawsuit.
Akon may deliver a quality performance for his fans, but for concert workers there appears to be a risk of injury.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Young Jeezy is somewhat of a vet in the rap game.
This past holiday season, Cee Lo Green released a Christmas album entitled Cee Lo’s Magic Moment, which fared well on the charts during Christmas season. As a result, Green’s
Ryan Leslie, in an effort to get passed his recent scandals, is prepping a new album Black Mozart. The producer stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105 this morning to discuss the upcoming album as well as his lawsuit over his laptop, Cassie and more.The
Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
The man credited with discovering Drake, former manager James “Jas” Prince, is suing the artist’s current managers claiming they have not paid him owed royalties. From NYDailyNews, according to the filed suit,
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"851 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)823 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend794 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 3,842 Views48 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,635 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,554 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,592 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"36,900 Views374 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,869 Views161 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,328 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,814 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,694 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,425 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- 2 Chainz "Everything I Know" Video2,614 Views