Lil Scrappy, who currently stars in VH1's "Love & Hip Hop", better hope he still has some "Money In The Bank" from his 2006 hit single, because he won't be earning any cash from his TV job for the next little while. A concert booking company named Heavy Rota
Kanye West is known for the heavy use of samples in his production, particularly in his early days.
It's not often that we see Wiz Khalifa in the news for legal troubles, as the laid-back rapper seems to have a stress-free attitude.
The exhausting battle between noted former drug kingpin "Freeway" Ricky Ross and MMG honcho Rick Ross over the use of his moniker looks like it will continue.
The on-going legal battle between Timbaland and his insurance company continues. Previously, the producer had sued the company for not honoring the insurance he had on his $1.8 million Jacob & Co.
Although r'n'b sweetheart Aaliyah passed away almost 12 years ago, the rights to her music are still being debated to this day. A music publishing company is suing a record company for allegedly selling bootleg copies of Aaliyah's songs on the internet. Res
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
Frank Ocean worked with plenty of notable producers and songwriters on his Grammy award winning Channel ORANGE.
DMX is always a rapper you can guarantee will have some legal troubles going on in his life. His most recent trouble comes in the form of a lawsuit.
Akon may deliver a quality performance for his fans, but for concert workers there appears to be a risk of injury.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Young Jeezy is somewhat of a vet in the rap game.
This past holiday season, Cee Lo Green released a Christmas album entitled Cee Lo’s Magic Moment, which fared well on the charts during Christmas season. As a result, Green’s
Ryan Leslie, in an effort to get passed his recent scandals, is prepping a new album Black Mozart. The producer stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105 this morning to discuss the upcoming album as well as his lawsuit over his laptop, Cassie and more.The
Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)75 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,165 Views35 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,574 Views78 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay9,485 Views82 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"12,275 Views115 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,880 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,772 Views32 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,036 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,558 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,298 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,116 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,011 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,456 Views46 Comments
You may also like...