Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,957 Views55 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit6,022 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,899 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,269 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,603 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,704 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped55,450 Views191 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,195 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,787 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,382 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,133 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,870 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,711 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,242 Views63 Comments