The on-going legal battle between Timbaland and his insurance company continues. Previously, the producer had sued the company for not honoring the insurance he had on his $1.8 million Jacob & Co.
Although r'n'b sweetheart Aaliyah passed away almost 12 years ago, the rights to her music are still being debated to this day. A music publishing company is suing a record company for allegedly selling bootleg copies of Aaliyah's songs on the internet. Res
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
40 Glocc speaks on his current lawsuit with Game, and explains why he is pursuing it.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Yon Ju (formerly 40 Glocc)'s latest visual for Yon Ju (formerly 40 Glocc) "Show Me Love" Video?
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
Lil Kim has found her way into the headlines a lot recently, though rarely for her music. The rap star was most recently in the news for dismissing allegations of her face being "physically distorted".
Frank Ocean worked with plenty of notable producers and songwriters on his Grammy award winning Channel ORANGE.
DMX is always a rapper you can guarantee will have some legal troubles going on in his life. His most recent trouble comes in the form of a lawsuit.
Akon may deliver a quality performance for his fans, but for concert workers there appears to be a risk of injury.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
Young Jeezy is somewhat of a vet in the rap game.
This past holiday season, Cee Lo Green released a Christmas album entitled Cee Lo’s Magic Moment, which fared well on the charts during Christmas season. As a result, Green’s
Ryan Leslie, in an effort to get passed his recent scandals, is prepping a new album Black Mozart. The producer stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105 this morning to discuss the upcoming album as well as his lawsuit over his laptop, Cassie and more.The
Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
The man credited with discovering Drake, former manager James “Jas” Prince, is suing the artist’s current managers claiming they have not paid him owed royalties. From NYDailyNews, according to the filed suit,
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season0 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans296 Views2 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald5,235 Views36 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"16,236 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,857 Views65 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,366 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,684 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,773 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,567 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,808 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,420 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year17,014 Views185 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,256 Views250 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,525 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,632 Views74 Comments
- Rome Fortune "Dance" Video649 Views