Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
Frank Ocean's father hasn't been a part of the R&B singer's life since he was five years old, but he feels his reputation as a father has been wrongly tarnished, and he's seeking $142 million in compensation.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
According to TMZ, Kid Ink's legal problems may have just taken a turn for the worse. According the gossip reports, Ink is now being sued by a pizza delivery man named Garnik Nazarian after the man was attacked by Ink's dog at the rapper's Granada Hills home.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42pm
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
According to a report by The Hollywood Reporter, Kendrick Lamar is being sued by Woolfsongs Limited for not getting a sample cleared for his 2011 song “Keisha’s Song (Her Pain)."
According to a recent report by TMZ, Meek Mill ruined the career, and the sex life, of a former Philly cop.
In one of the most bizarre entertainment news stories you'll be reading this year, a woman in Los Angeles is suing Michael Jackson's estate because she doesn't believe Michael actually appeared on the now-ironically-titled Michael, the singer's first album re
Game Responds To 40 Glocc Lawsuit, Claims Self-Defense [Update: 40 Glocc Calls Game A Coward] Jun 12, 2014 at 11:50am
In March 2013 40 Glocc took his ongoing beef with Game to lawyers, and initiated a $4.5 million lawsuit against the rapper stemming from his beatdown (caught on camera) in July of 2012.
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B665 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG25,601 Views82 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked34,632 Views54 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done13,997 Views81 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,997 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks12,380 Views44 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,519 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,982 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,334 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,945 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,438 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,818 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,850 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,561 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,556 Views23 Comments