DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Eminem and his publishing company have initiated a lawsuit against a New Zealand political party for their allegedly unauthorized use of his song "Lose Yourself."
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
Frank Ocean's father hasn't been a part of the R&B singer's life since he was five years old, but he feels his reputation as a father has been wrongly tarnished, and he's seeking $142 million in compensation.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself236 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"945 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)906 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend853 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 4,059 Views50 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,797 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,857 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,659 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"37,358 Views376 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,946 Views161 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,452 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,840 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,708 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,579 Views34 Comments
You may also like...