In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Last month, during a pick-up basketball game, The Game sucker-punched an opposing player who happened to be an off-duty cop. TMZ has now shared the video, which you can see below and decide for yourself if it warrants a lawsuit.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Though we're still awaiting the Free Weezy Album any time now, it appears the situation between Lil Wayne and Birdman isn't as dire as we once thought.
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston1,488 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles6,215 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed93,413 Views319 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear4,000 Views10 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,894 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night12,097 Views53 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt22,028 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,840 Views147 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,297 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,626 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,178 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,473 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption22,016 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,443 Views84 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,893 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,901 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer43,511 Views