This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 277 Views1 Comment
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover1,378 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,270 Views5 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,713 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?11,123 Views44 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title19,799 Views60 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt11,384 Views28 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,294 Views21 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More15,050 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?11,383 Views30 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,167 Views19 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,666 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA973 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,492 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet511 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Wale On The Breakfast Club1,079 Views