Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company Oct 8, 2015 at 06:00pm
Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West, and Pharrell, aka the leaders of the illuminati, are suing the French clothing company Eleven Paris for using their names, images, and trademarks without permission.
It looks like Currensy & Dame Dash’s on-going legal battle has finally come to an end. According to The Jasmine Brand, the two have finally settled their $3 million dollar lawsuit out of court for an undisclosed amount.
Rick Ross has had to dance around the conversation of rape in the past, when his lyrics on an "U.O.E.N.O." remix seemingly promoted date rape, and even lost him his deal with Reebok. Unfortunately, it looks like the heavy topic is coming back in
Releasing the characteristically stacked tracklist last week, The Game is getting ready to release his highly anticipated studio album, The Documentary 2, but perhaps not until he settles some of his legal battles.
Rick Ross Loses Copyright Infringement Claim Over LMFAO's "Everyday I'm Shufflin" T-Shirts Sep 17, 2015 at 05:02pm
Back in January 2014, we reported on a new lawsuit from the desk of Rick Ross.
Last August, a private jet company, Signature Group, filed a lawsuit against Lil Wayne for unpaid payments on a jet he leased over a three year span.
A writer named Larry Johnson is suing 50 Cent for $200 million, claiming that 50 stole the idea for Starz TV show "Power" from one of his manuscripts.
Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Chris Brown can never seem to get out from under his mounting legal problems. Lawsuits seem to be thrown in his direction every other day. Today a new one surfaced, from a fan who was injured during a Breezy show back in January.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Christine Chisholm is suing 2 Chainz for $5 million in damages for calling her a "thot" in a video that went viral, and she's doing it without the help of a lawyer.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Lil Wayne is a well-known sports fanatic, regularly tweeting about the Green Bay Packers and Skylar Diggins, and frequently attending such high-profile sporting events as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao & the Super Bowl.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
Birdman and Lil Wayne have been having a very public legal battle over the last few months, and while Weezy has made a point of making statements about his issues with his father figure, Birdman has been silent.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support6,328 Views84 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists18,797 Views146 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company17,380 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"12,470 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac9,238 Views79 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work26,197 Views86 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,113 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,624 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,511 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,313 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,708 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,324 Views146 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,141 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,789 Views9 Comments