If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Last month, during a pick-up basketball game, The Game sucker-punched an opposing player who happened to be an off-duty cop. TMZ has now shared the video, which you can see below and decide for yourself if it warrants a lawsuit.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Though we're still awaiting the Free Weezy Album any time now, it appears the situation between Lil Wayne and Birdman isn't as dire as we once thought.
Last week, we saw footage of Lil Wayne calling a "white boy" out for throwing a beer at him (based on the assumption that only white dudes drink the stuff, as well as some subsequent footage of a fan being sucker punched by a security guard.While the initial r
This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,123 Views13 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA693 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces5,936 Views32 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,073 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,073 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."15,342 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record31,575 Views134 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz20,808 Views137 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,090 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."33,887 Views31 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,580 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,039 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,686 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,364 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video545 Views