Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview15,681 Views35 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend3,210 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"29,570 Views112 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"45,254 Views257 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,107 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted8,800 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,409 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction11,055 Views61 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,837 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 55,097 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night41,626 Views87 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"59,571 Views120 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,389 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,977 Views19 Comments
You may also like...