Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,266 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers10,568 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,614 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,880 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In44,346 Views159 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,254 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"27,924 Views105 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,529 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,782 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,924 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,632 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,655 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,138 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,682 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,449 Views6 Comments