Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Creator, Cast of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots176 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May114 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli272 Views0 Comments
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”2,573 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,352 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years18,531 Views159 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project1,882 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,074 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,869 Views28 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?7,370 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West4,220 Views95 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp1,293 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace3,424 Views47 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz1,131 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal238 Views