You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week70 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015391 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,570 Views21 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,866 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,112 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop2,835 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,321 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On761 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,461 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,390 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,343 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,374 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,378 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,195 Views16 Comments
You may also like...