You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt3,111 Views21 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,186 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,729 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,611 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,169 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,388 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,722 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,000 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,731 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,502 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,847 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,717 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,998 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,479 Views51 Comments