You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death3,954 Views19 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO20,357 Views59 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,289 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,171 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,651 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,583 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,285 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,351 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,558 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,072 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,262 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,337 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,369 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,667 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,210 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all103 Views