You read it right, folks - Questlove, The Roots' resident percussionist, historian and DJ, will play the role of a murder victim on an upcoming episode of police procedural drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, which stars veteran emcee Ice-T.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old1,617 Views11 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September3,384 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose11,731 Views43 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20153,212 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 13,838 Views28 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,629 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt12,602 Views43 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week51,703 Views323 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,511 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,003 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st15,373 Views47 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,947 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,270 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week50,386 Views237 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,296 Views0 Comments