Listen to Let The Beat Go (Produced By Downtown), the latest track from Laso. The cut dropped on Thursday, December 19th, 2013. Laso's future brightens with every new release, and Let The Beat Go (Produced By Downtown) certainly isn't an exception.
Laso tends to favor hard-hitting production with somewhat ethereal qualities, somewhere between trap and the ambience of Clams Casino. The L.A. emcee holds nothing back on the mic, effortlessly switching up flows, and rapping furiously throughout his tracks.
Its been three months since former HNHH heatseeker Laso debuted his mixtape Laso Angeles to reader-acclaim, but the young emcee keeps finding new and exciting ways to build on the project's legacy. Case in point, the "Facts Only (Remix)".
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music4,510 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles5,125 Views29 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL18,121 Views35 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?8,630 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,388 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,808 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,331 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,935 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,607 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram24,283 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,683 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,941 Views26 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,088 Views3 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,147 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,072 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views