Laso tends to favor hard-hitting production with somewhat ethereal qualities, somewhere between trap and the ambience of Clams Casino. The L.A. emcee holds nothing back on the mic, effortlessly switching up flows, and rapping furiously throughout his tracks.
Its been three months since former HNHH heatseeker Laso debuted his mixtape Laso Angeles to reader-acclaim, but the young emcee keeps finding new and exciting ways to build on the project's legacy. Case in point, the "Facts Only (Remix)".
Give Brackets (Produced by Sdofire x Kountdown) a listen - it's a new offering from Laso. It was dropped on Monday, January 13th, 2014.
Listen to Let The Beat Go (Produced By Downtown), the latest track from Laso. The cut dropped on Thursday, December 19th, 2013. Laso's future brightens with every new release, and Let The Beat Go (Produced By Downtown) certainly isn't an exception.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4,965 Views15 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17707 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,856 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,986 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,919 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,887 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,423 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,588 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,597 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,099 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,411 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,777 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,157 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,994 Views