We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine0 Views0 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group77 Views1 Comment
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist7,854 Views36 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,080 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,468 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,276 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,796 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,320 Views20 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,781 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,782 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,362 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,246 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,472 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,632 Views136 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,141 Views94 Comments