We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges1 View0 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"763 Views1 Comment
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)4,327 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,130 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,120 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,904 Views16 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August27,714 Views158 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach8,637 Views15 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,006 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,525 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,271 Views145 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,646 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,616 Views64 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,670 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,313 Views67 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,625 Views