We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"256 Views6 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape3,647 Views10 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together2,017 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album17,477 Views85 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance83,752 Views231 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,063 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring38,900 Views220 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,760 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,868 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,381 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,604 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"27,684 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,771 Views136 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,797 Views77 Comments