We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 4,760 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,457 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week31,107 Views163 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,145 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash14,721 Views46 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade22,719 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill16,037 Views53 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash17,422 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music47,272 Views218 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,441 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,548 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,828 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,885 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,533 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,985 Views128 Comments