We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death7,505 Views31 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO28,735 Views76 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,716 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,686 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,811 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,779 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,414 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,096 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,920 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,276 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,596 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,483 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,457 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,765 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,775 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all288 Views