We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"103 Views2 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,292 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate41,746 Views142 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,046 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,711 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"40,335 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,422 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,986 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,706 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,537 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 111,342 Views365 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,875 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,474 Views246 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,682 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,667 Views365 Comments