We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 2 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion of Assault And Robbery2 Views0 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"1,159 Views9 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue2,854 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 7,237 Views23 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way8,314 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 286,884 Views29 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month4,644 Views16 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1007,339 Views81 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,978 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,254 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,451 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,315 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"835 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years15,805 Views39 Comments