We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way2,016 Views29 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio4,178 Views48 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"7,276 Views37 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,772 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,558 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,040 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,639 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,430 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,307 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,529 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,372 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,310 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,510 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,829 Views81 Comments
You may also like...