We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald463 Views6 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"7,994 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,090 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,949 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,632 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,585 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,391 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,721 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,685 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,982 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,631 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,277 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,140 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,037 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,418 Views112 Comments