We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]9,649 Views28 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance2,355 Views15 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines1,556 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,075 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,644 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson860 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now912 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,359 Views14 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,458 Views22 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"917 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)842 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,879 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,414 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,367 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,737 Views25 Comments