We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid8,156 Views52 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,279 Views57 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them11,874 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 303,843 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week10,971 Views60 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,924 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,221 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences4,940 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,293 Views45 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,030 Views31 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs18,552 Views56 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,556 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,688 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,676 Views7 Comments