We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks1,473 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years19,582 Views67 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,087 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,632 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract4,381 Views19 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?18,450 Views66 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West10,797 Views69 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp4,667 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace11,582 Views43 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz4,401 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,796 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL6,719 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged20,058 Views89 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,868 Views60 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,280 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal153 Views