We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2810,520 Views4 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K15,156 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"10,441 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,437 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol13,426 Views33 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,542 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,851 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,347 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage16,247 Views37 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single10,475 Views33 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan12,730 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More22,654 Views46 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,995 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners11,643 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"58,745 Views140 Comments