We finally have confirmation regarding some of our favorite sneaker rumors. According to Nike's PR Director, Heidi Burgett, Jordan Brand will be coming on strong this Holiday season with the Jordan 8s, as well as some other classics and new-looks Js.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"196 Views1 Comment
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,280 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,731 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 2,922 Views23 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,224 Views12 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,214 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,587 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,425 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,050 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,023 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,360 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,253 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"63,893 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,298 Views349 Comments