Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Do you ever wonder how people in music videos are often able to drive cars at seemingly illegal speeds without getting caught? Well, it seems like Tyga was trying to do just that, but was thwarted by the police.
Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedy’s second studio album and follow up to last year's Yellow Album, demonstrates Dom Kennedy’s unique ability to weave highly accessible stories into his lyrics without compromising intelligibility.
Nipsey Hussle Reportedly Sold 60 Copies Of His $1000 Mixtape, "Mailbox Money" Jan 24, 2015 at 04:18pm
Nipsey Hussle, we have to hand it to you, you're a marketing genius. After the L.A.
Travi$ Scott and Young Thug are closing out their joint "Rodeo" tour in style. The wild duo pulled into L.A. last night (March 28), for the third-to-last show of the tour, and brought out two massive special guests: Chris Brown and Kanye West.
Kanye West To Headline Philadelphia's Made In America Festival [Update: Kanye & Iggy Azalea Added To L.A. Lineup] Jul 16, 2014 at 03:49pm
Jay Z and Budweiser's Made In America festival continues to expand with each year, and this summer is proving to be the biggest yet, with the festival taking over not just Philadelphia but Los Angeles too. The move to L.A.
Kanye West really wants you to buy his t-shirts. The aspiring fashion designer recently made his 80's metal-inspired merch available to purchase through PacSun, and has now launched a pop-up shop in LA where more of his clothing will be available.
O.T. Genasis was arrested earlier this week (March 25), though not for what you might think. The "CoCo" rapper (and lover) was stopped in L.A.
Though hip-hop artists are currently prone to using the phrase "it's gonna be a movie" when talking about their next project, Kendrick Lamar's semi-autobiographical good kid, m.A.A.d city was one of the few to actually fit that description, detailing a day i
Chris Brown was in the news today for threatening and spazzing out on a valet at the PINZ bowling alley in Studio City last night.
Ty Dolla $ign Says His Kendrick Lamar Collab Is L.A. Equivalent To "Empire State Of Mind" Mar 13, 2014 at 03:53pm
Ty Dolla $ign's profile is rising. We've recently seen the singer popping up on plenty of collaborations, including new tracks from Meek Mill and Lupe Fiasco. Turns out, there will be no shortage of big names on his debut album, Free TC either.
As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of Dr. Dre right now, Compton Mayor Aja Brown has officially reached out to the rapper's camp to offer the new billionaire the key to his home city.
Game Accuses Los Angeles Club And L.A.P.D. Of Racism [Update: Game Says He And The Club Have "Settled The Matter"] May 17, 2014 at 06:10pm
In the wake of Game and T.I.'s tense standoff with the L.A.P.D. outside of the city's Supperclub, it seems like Game has noticed something fishy going on in L.A.'s club scene.
Isaiah Rashad has been part of the growing TDE family for a minute now, and as one of the newest signees he's probably still getting used to the ways of the label, and finding his groove within the rest of the Top Dawg crew.
OVO is quickly becoming way more than a label. The OVO clothing brand opened up its flagship store in Toronto late last year, and on Twitter today, they announced they would be debuting their first-ever pop-up store in the U.S.
Scarface's Son Reported Missing In Los Angeles [Update: Scarface's Son Has Been Found] Feb 6, 2014 at 01:43pm
Legendary rapper Scarface's son is currently missing and a search is underway to find the young adult.
Kanye West gives respect to a French photographer, saying he's not like the L.A. ones that are constantly harassing you even at 8 in the morning. 'Ye even gives the paparazzi in Paris a handshake.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,146 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,665 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,568 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,400 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,827 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,264 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,861 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,780 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,119 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,928 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,136 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,806 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,570 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,820 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,855 Views17 Comments