Mariah Carey did not have the best 2014. Despite releasing a solid late career record, the iconic singer experienced a record low in album sales, with Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse still sitting at just over 100,000 sold.
A few weeks ago, we reported that Big Boi is currently working on his third solo album, and now we know that the upcoming project will be released on Epic Records, and not on Island Def Jam like his other two LPs.
Following in the steps of Young Jeezy who recently aligned his CTE imprint with Atlantic, Yo Gotti has reached a partnership deal between CMG and Epic Records. Gotti hinted at the merge when he posted a pic
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,137 Views22 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid39,217 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,585 Views98 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,729 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,310 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,242 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,401 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,202 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,697 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,179 Views56 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon8,001 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,592 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,550 Views43 Comments