We haven't heard from Knocka since last fall, when he got Maino and Chinx together for a big remix of "Dance Like a Stripper." Today, the Harlem emcee is back, starting his 2015 run in a big way by getting one of the hottest talents outta Toronto, Tory Lanez,
Knocka gave us the Bay Area-channelling club anthem, "Dance Like A Stripper" at the top of the year, and while the original mix featured a guest appearance from Chinx, the remix recruits a few more NY personalities, such as Maino, Cristion D'or & Notch.
Stream On Em (Fucking Problems Freestyle), the newest drop from Knocka which features Wave Blaze & Billy Clooney. The cut was released on Monday, November 5th, 2012.
Bump Watch Out (Prod By SpaceGhostPurrp), the latest cut from Knocka. It was released on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012. Things are improving for Knocka with each new offering, and Watch Out (Prod By SpaceGhostPurrp) is certainly no exception.
Give You Ready? a listen - it's a new offering from Knocka. It was dropped on Friday, August 3rd, 2012. Knocka's musical situation is improving with every new release, and You Ready? will most definitely help the cause.
Check out Keeping It Real (ASAP Rocky Diss), the latest track from Knocka, which dropped on Saturday, April 28th, 2012. Knocka's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Keeping It Real (ASAP Rocky Diss) has further strengthened that fact.
Stream Diary Of A Real Nigga, the newest drop from Knocka. The cut was released on Sunday, April 8th, 2012. Things are looking better for Knocka with each new release, which Diary Of A Real Nigga has proven yet again.
Listen to Hippie Life, the new track by Knocka, which was dropped on Sunday, November 27th, 2011. Knocka's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Hippie Life will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Stream Pills, the newest drop from Knocka which features Boogz Boogetz. The cut was released on Monday, November 14th, 2011. Knocka continues to impress with each new leak, and Pills is no exception.
Check out Copy Kool, the latest track from Knocka, which dropped on Monday, November 7th, 2011. Knocka's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Copy Kool has further strengthened that fact.
Listen to Spilling My Thoughts, the latest track from Knocka. The cut dropped on Friday, October 28th, 2011. Knocka's future brightens with every new release, and Spilling My Thoughts certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to Say They Ballin (Remix), the latest track from Knocka, featuring Ron Browz & YG. The cut dropped on Saturday, February 19th, 2011. Knocka's future brightens with every new release, and Say They Ballin (Remix) certainly isn't an exception.
Bump The Graduation (Prod by Marcus Williams), the latest cut from Fred The Godson which features Knocka on the assist. It dropped on Friday, February 18th, 2011.
Check out Shake The Town (Remix), the latest track from Knocka, featuring French Montana & Brisco which dropped on Sunday, November 7th, 2010.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,956 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,176 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,429 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,723 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,460 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,438 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,119 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,228 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...