Looks like Drake isn't the only big artist The Weeknd will be supporting on tour this year. Abel will link up with Justin Timberlake for a selection of U.S. dates this month, just after completing his own headlining tour.
The Weeknd's music is liable to be played during a baby-making session, so the r'n'b artist is preparing his fans for that exact situation by making Kiss Land condoms available on his tour.
We know that The Weeknd is not considered hip hop, but you can't escape Kiss Land as a great production piece. The Weeknd is known to be one of the new faces of R&B and Drake's go-to guy for an R&B feature.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
Fame is a helluva drug for any celebrity. For some, it's a way of giving voice to a worthy cause. For others, it's a license to do and say whatever they feel or pursue any artistic path they choose. With The Weeknd, fame could be downright scary.
The Weeknd makes his television debut in the U.S. by performing a single off "Kiss Land," "Pretty" on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Since 2011, Drake and The Weeknd have dominated the thriving hip-hop/R&B scene in Toronto, though their relationship hasn't always been squeaky clean.
The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
Listen to Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix), the new track by The Weeknd, which was dropped on Sunday, September 1st, 2013. The Weeknd's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Tracklist Revealed For The Weeknd's "Kiss Land" [Update: Deluxe Edition Added With Features] Aug 20, 2013 at 12:30 AM
The Weeknd is finally ready to release his major label debut album, Kiss Land, on September 10th. We've seen the cover art circulating for awhile now, but today we get a glimpse at the official tracklist.
Originally the label had wanted a release in the Fall, but the Weeknd pushed it up to the end of the summer, and now we get a look at the artwork for Kiss Land.
The Weeknd is known to be a mysterious character, shying away from the usual spotlight requirements of interviews, vlogs, or anything that really shows us who The Weeknd is-- unless it's his music.
Despite teasing fans with plenty of material, The Weeknd has yet to announce an official release date for his sophomore album (yes, we're calling Trilogy his debut for lack of a better categorization), but according to Best Buy and Amazon, the album is listed
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 4,528 Views17 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way5,040 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 284,723 Views13 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month3,584 Views13 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1005,910 Views64 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,393 Views27 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video3,697 Views16 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,209 Views7 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"3,835 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"766 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years14,983 Views38 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,829 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,668 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn514 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration13,686 Views12 Comments