Looks like Drake isn't the only big artist The Weeknd will be supporting on tour this year. Abel will link up with Justin Timberlake for a selection of U.S. dates this month, just after completing his own headlining tour.
The Weeknd's music is liable to be played during a baby-making session, so the r'n'b artist is preparing his fans for that exact situation by making Kiss Land condoms available on his tour.
We know that The Weeknd is not considered hip hop, but you can't escape Kiss Land as a great production piece. The Weeknd is known to be one of the new faces of R&B and Drake's go-to guy for an R&B feature.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
Fame is a helluva drug for any celebrity. For some, it's a way of giving voice to a worthy cause. For others, it's a license to do and say whatever they feel or pursue any artistic path they choose. With The Weeknd, fame could be downright scary.
The Weeknd makes his television debut in the U.S. by performing a single off "Kiss Land," "Pretty" on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Since 2011, Drake and The Weeknd have dominated the thriving hip-hop/R&B scene in Toronto, though their relationship hasn't always been squeaky clean.
The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
Listen to Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix), the new track by The Weeknd, which was dropped on Sunday, September 1st, 2013. The Weeknd's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Tracklist Revealed For The Weeknd's "Kiss Land" [Update: Deluxe Edition Added With Features] Aug 20, 2013 at 12:30am
The Weeknd is finally ready to release his major label debut album, Kiss Land, on September 10th. We've seen the cover art circulating for awhile now, but today we get a glimpse at the official tracklist.
Originally the label had wanted a release in the Fall, but the Weeknd pushed it up to the end of the summer, and now we get a look at the artwork for Kiss Land.
The Weeknd is known to be a mysterious character, shying away from the usual spotlight requirements of interviews, vlogs, or anything that really shows us who The Weeknd is-- unless it's his music.
Despite teasing fans with plenty of material, The Weeknd has yet to announce an official release date for his sophomore album (yes, we're calling Trilogy his debut for lack of a better categorization), but according to Best Buy and Amazon, the album is listed
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape2,891 Views8 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,890 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,378 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)527 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,737 Views9 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death9,374 Views32 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,933 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,990 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,235 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,085 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,491 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,689 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,849 Views28 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,410 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video3,062 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation257 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club341 Views