Looks like Drake isn't the only big artist The Weeknd will be supporting on tour this year. Abel will link up with Justin Timberlake for a selection of U.S. dates this month, just after completing his own headlining tour.
The Weeknd's music is liable to be played during a baby-making session, so the r'n'b artist is preparing his fans for that exact situation by making Kiss Land condoms available on his tour.
We know that The Weeknd is not considered hip hop, but you can't escape Kiss Land as a great production piece. The Weeknd is known to be one of the new faces of R&B and Drake's go-to guy for an R&B feature.
Looks like 2 Chainz won't have to buy himself a new whip this week. The Me Time rapper expressed frustration over his underwhelming projected sales in a recent interview, which he attributed to an undershipment of the album.
Fame is a helluva drug for any celebrity. For some, it's a way of giving voice to a worthy cause. For others, it's a license to do and say whatever they feel or pursue any artistic path they choose. With The Weeknd, fame could be downright scary.
The Weeknd makes his television debut in the U.S. by performing a single off "Kiss Land," "Pretty" on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Since 2011, Drake and The Weeknd have dominated the thriving hip-hop/R&B scene in Toronto, though their relationship hasn't always been squeaky clean.
The Weeknd's second album is due out next week, but after an early leak, the singer has made the project available to stream on NPR. After the release of the album, he'll be heading out on an ambitious "The Fall" tour.
Listen to Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix), the new track by The Weeknd, which was dropped on Sunday, September 1st, 2013. The Weeknd's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Tracklist Revealed For The Weeknd's "Kiss Land" [Update: Deluxe Edition Added With Features] Aug 20, 2013 at 12:30am
The Weeknd is finally ready to release his major label debut album, Kiss Land, on September 10th. We've seen the cover art circulating for awhile now, but today we get a glimpse at the official tracklist.
Originally the label had wanted a release in the Fall, but the Weeknd pushed it up to the end of the summer, and now we get a look at the artwork for Kiss Land.
The Weeknd is known to be a mysterious character, shying away from the usual spotlight requirements of interviews, vlogs, or anything that really shows us who The Weeknd is-- unless it's his music.
Despite teasing fans with plenty of material, The Weeknd has yet to announce an official release date for his sophomore album (yes, we're calling Trilogy his debut for lack of a better categorization), but according to Best Buy and Amazon, the album is listed
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine256 Views4 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?974 Views9 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies2,837 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"9,774 Views76 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,896 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,037 Views20 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,248 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album25,174 Views106 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance98,864 Views252 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,935 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring43,692 Views228 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,932 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee15,073 Views0 Comments