After a successful debut, B4.Da.$$, at the beginning of the year, Joey Bada$$ has been relatively quiet. After hearing a track with Houston's Maxo Kream, we now get a leak of Joey's latest, "Perception Vs.
Cinematic Music Group and Pro Era are teaming up to bring you a tour with Mick Jenkins and Kirk Knight during the month of February. Mick and Kirk have announced several spots across the U.S.
Chicago's Mick Jenkins and Pro Era's Kirk Knight may hail from different cities and run with different crews, but after they linked up on Jenkins' "Jerome," it was clear that they're birds of a feather. The duo's just announced a joint tour for February.
When we spoke to Mick Jenkins the other week he expressed an interest to work with his fellow Cinematic Music Group artists, lo and behold, one such collaboration appears on his brand new mixtape The Water[s].
For the first edition of their "city cypher" series, DJ Booth assembled quite a cast of NYC rappers to rock the mic on a Brooklyn rooftop. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD and Kirk Knight all step up to the plate for verses, and each deliver very
Scion A/V presents this new set of visuals from the Pro Era collective. Kirk Knight and Dyemond Lewis teamed up for the record "Extortion" off Pro Era's The Shift EP, and today the song comes to life with direction from Jessica Lehrman.
Joey Bada$$ and Kirk Knight both wound up on Charlie Sloth's "Fire In the Booth Segment" on the BBC and ended up spitting a freestyle that lasted nearly ten minutes.
Pro Era Week continues, as we await the new mixtape Secc$ Tap.e Pt 2 which will finally arrive later today. Until that time arrives, we've got Nyck Caution on a track with Kirk Knight, Tnah Apex and Dirty Sanchez for you to listen to/download.
Bump Gracias Malverde (Prod. by Kirk Knight), the latest cut from Chevy Woods featuring Smoke DZA on the assist. It was released on Thursday, November 21st, 2013. Things are improving for Chevy Woods with each new offering, and Gracias Malverde (Prod.
HNHH Premieres a new vlog from Pro Era! Joey Bada$$ and Kirk Knight of the Pro Era crew flew overseas to Croatia and documented their time there. The rappers party, chill at their hotel, hit up the Mediterranean sea, and of course, perform for hoards of fans.
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era rapping partner Kirk Knight went to Power 105 recently, and after an interview with DJ Self the rapper spit a freestyle over Freeway's "What We Do."How do y'all feel about the collabo with Kirk Knight?
Check out Amethyst Rockstar (Prod. By MF DOOM), the latest track from Joey Bada$$, featuring Kirk Knight which dropped on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013. Joey Bada$$'s movement grows stronger with each new release, and Amethyst Rockstar (Prod.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration169 Views0 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club2,011 Views6 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation1,401 Views5 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting5,845 Views16 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da5,443 Views39 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,398 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky4,710 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title15,256 Views94 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram21,221 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,321 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop22,514 Views39 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]16,267 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance29,850 Views116 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines8,355 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,819 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Wale873 Views