Maino gets his talk on in our 11-minute interview with the Brooklyn native. After delivering his second instalment of King of Brooklyn in November, we spoke to the rapper on his self-appointed king title as well as his native neighborhood.
Maino performed “K.O.B. (Rules To This Shit)” live at Shade 45 studios whilst visiting DJ Kay Slay’s Streetsweepers Radio show. His strong, new mixtape K.O.B. (King of Brooklyn) is out now and available on our site!Stream Maino "K.O.B.
Listen to Keep It Thoro (Freestyle), the new track by Maino, which was dropped on Saturday, February 1st, 2014. Maino's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Keep It Thoro (Freestyle) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
After dropping off the CDQ version of his most recent single “Lights Camera Action”, Maino has decided to reveal some more info regarding his upcoming King Of Brooklyn EP.
After delivering a radio rip of his new single the other week, Maino returns this Monday morning with the CDQ of his Meek Mill & Troy Ave-featured single "Lights Camera Action." This serves as a leak off Maino's upcoming King of Brooklyn EP dropping on Februar
"Watch Me Do It" is the latest release from Maino, featuring T.I. and fellow NYC rapper French Montana on the assist. It's the first single from his upcoming King of Brooklyn EP, which is slated to drop on February 4th.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"4,694 Views17 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram62,345 Views295 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,521 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG60,716 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked59,774 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,530 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,869 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,470 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,725 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,454 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,414 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,912 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,390 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,438 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,119 Views16 Comments