Dr. Dre is one of the most legendary figures in hip hop history. From his early days with the influential N.W.A. through to his most recent release Compton, the 50-year old artist has conquered multiple industries.
2015 has truly been a landmark year for hip-hop. There have been countless quality album releases from rappers all over, impressive music videos, and the emergence of a new crop of rappers.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,774 Views52 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,425 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For672 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,257 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,820 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed191,735 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,504 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,300 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,789 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,374 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,062 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,905 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,714 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,695 Views27 Comments