First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,000 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample5,955 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,036 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,465 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,384 Views122 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,060 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,487 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,365 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,004 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,697 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,348 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,175 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,773 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,127 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,499 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,529 Views