First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges4,470 Views17 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,894 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,961 Views7 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,305 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,884 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,495 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August31,686 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,401 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,383 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,764 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,403 Views153 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,163 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,711 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,018 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,495 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,119 Views