We had heard rumors that Kanye wanted Kim to give North a baby brother (and himself "an heir"), and on Father's Day (June 21), Kim happily shared the news that her husband's wishes have come true.
First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Despite reports that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian would wed in secrecy a few weeks ago, it now appears that the couple will get married a week from tomorrow in Florence, Italy.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,807 Views49 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,896 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,831 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,203 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,537 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,679 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped54,981 Views190 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,170 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,697 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,277 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,104 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,846 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,687 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,208 Views63 Comments