The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Still no "Red October" Yeezy 2's, but we do have a "Red October" Yeezy 1 courtesy of JBF Customs. According to JBF's site, the sneaker was reconstructed using two finished of genuine red python with patent leather accents and crushed velvet line, giving these
HotNewHipHop has partnered up with SneakerMob and Villa for the Refresh Scavenger Hunt taking place on October 23rd. The winners who successfully complete the scavenger hunt, will be able to purchase either the "Wolf Grey" Nike Air Yeezy 2's or the Cork Nik
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Following the success of his most recent album "Indicud", music icon Kid Cudi sat down with Flaunt Magazine to talk fashion as well as some other stuff that he has had on his plate.
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Since its original release in 1995, fans of both Reebok and The Big Aristotle himself have been clamoring for a re-release. Ealier this year, their cries were answered, as Reebok teased images of a Shaqnosis retro that were scheduled for a 2013 re-release.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
We've seen our fair share of custom kicks this year, but artist Freehand Profit takes sneaker art to an entirely new level. In the spirit of May 4rth, a day recognized as "national Star Wars day," he's debuted some of his most creative custom masks yet!
Lil Wayne may have just been dropped by Mountain Dew, but the rapper still has plenty of endorsements under his belt. His latest venture is in line with his clothing line Trukfit, as well as his new favorite passtime of skateboarding.
This week brought a spectacular LeBron X Custom from Kickasso Kustom Sneakers. First teased on his Instagram account early in the week, the Lebron X custom uses the "Prism" colorway as a base.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers801 Views22 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music2,444 Views10 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,623 Views14 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In17,224 Views111 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,695 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"13,342 Views80 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,813 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,036 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,474 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,264 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,537 Views61 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,597 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,062 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,443 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"47,116 Views401 Comments
You may also like...