The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Still no "Red October" Yeezy 2's, but we do have a "Red October" Yeezy 1 courtesy of JBF Customs. According to JBF's site, the sneaker was reconstructed using two finished of genuine red python with patent leather accents and crushed velvet line, giving these
HotNewHipHop has partnered up with SneakerMob and Villa for the Refresh Scavenger Hunt taking place on October 23rd. The winners who successfully complete the scavenger hunt, will be able to purchase either the "Wolf Grey" Nike Air Yeezy 2's or the Cork Nik
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Following the success of his most recent album "Indicud", music icon Kid Cudi sat down with Flaunt Magazine to talk fashion as well as some other stuff that he has had on his plate.
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Since its original release in 1995, fans of both Reebok and The Big Aristotle himself have been clamoring for a re-release. Ealier this year, their cries were answered, as Reebok teased images of a Shaqnosis retro that were scheduled for a 2013 re-release.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
We've seen our fair share of custom kicks this year, but artist Freehand Profit takes sneaker art to an entirely new level. In the spirit of May 4rth, a day recognized as "national Star Wars day," he's debuted some of his most creative custom masks yet!
Lil Wayne may have just been dropped by Mountain Dew, but the rapper still has plenty of endorsements under his belt. His latest venture is in line with his clothing line Trukfit, as well as his new favorite passtime of skateboarding.
This week brought a spectacular LeBron X Custom from Kickasso Kustom Sneakers. First teased on his Instagram account early in the week, the Lebron X custom uses the "Prism" colorway as a base.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,136 Views125 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,252 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,110 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,091 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,327 Views52 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,157 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,286 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,376 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,008 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,636 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,481 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,269 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,145 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,948 Views79 Comments
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video807 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer15,238 Views
- Word On The Street: Thanksgiving Edition2,975 Views