The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Still no "Red October" Yeezy 2's, but we do have a "Red October" Yeezy 1 courtesy of JBF Customs. According to JBF's site, the sneaker was reconstructed using two finished of genuine red python with patent leather accents and crushed velvet line, giving these
HotNewHipHop has partnered up with SneakerMob and Villa for the Refresh Scavenger Hunt taking place on October 23rd. The winners who successfully complete the scavenger hunt, will be able to purchase either the "Wolf Grey" Nike Air Yeezy 2's or the Cork Nik
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Following the success of his most recent album "Indicud", music icon Kid Cudi sat down with Flaunt Magazine to talk fashion as well as some other stuff that he has had on his plate.
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Since its original release in 1995, fans of both Reebok and The Big Aristotle himself have been clamoring for a re-release. Ealier this year, their cries were answered, as Reebok teased images of a Shaqnosis retro that were scheduled for a 2013 re-release.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
We've seen our fair share of custom kicks this year, but artist Freehand Profit takes sneaker art to an entirely new level. In the spirit of May 4rth, a day recognized as "national Star Wars day," he's debuted some of his most creative custom masks yet!
Lil Wayne may have just been dropped by Mountain Dew, but the rapper still has plenty of endorsements under his belt. His latest venture is in line with his clothing line Trukfit, as well as his new favorite passtime of skateboarding.
This week brought a spectacular LeBron X Custom from Kickasso Kustom Sneakers. First teased on his Instagram account early in the week, the Lebron X custom uses the "Prism" colorway as a base.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]932 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account19,001 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,146 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,694 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,282 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,925 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,530 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana46,058 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,289 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,822 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,601 Views112 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,166 Views43 Comments
You may also like...