The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Still no "Red October" Yeezy 2's, but we do have a "Red October" Yeezy 1 courtesy of JBF Customs. According to JBF's site, the sneaker was reconstructed using two finished of genuine red python with patent leather accents and crushed velvet line, giving these
HotNewHipHop has partnered up with SneakerMob and Villa for the Refresh Scavenger Hunt taking place on October 23rd. The winners who successfully complete the scavenger hunt, will be able to purchase either the "Wolf Grey" Nike Air Yeezy 2's or the Cork Nik
The only thing approaching the iconography of Michael Jordan's career is the indelible mark his Nike-Jordan Brand sneakers left on not only basketball and sneaker culture, but pop culture.
Following the success of his most recent album "Indicud", music icon Kid Cudi sat down with Flaunt Magazine to talk fashion as well as some other stuff that he has had on his plate.
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Since its original release in 1995, fans of both Reebok and The Big Aristotle himself have been clamoring for a re-release. Ealier this year, their cries were answered, as Reebok teased images of a Shaqnosis retro that were scheduled for a 2013 re-release.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
We've seen our fair share of custom kicks this year, but artist Freehand Profit takes sneaker art to an entirely new level. In the spirit of May 4rth, a day recognized as "national Star Wars day," he's debuted some of his most creative custom masks yet!
Lil Wayne may have just been dropped by Mountain Dew, but the rapper still has plenty of endorsements under his belt. His latest venture is in line with his clothing line Trukfit, as well as his new favorite passtime of skateboarding.
This week brought a spectacular LeBron X Custom from Kickasso Kustom Sneakers. First teased on his Instagram account early in the week, the Lebron X custom uses the "Prism" colorway as a base.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
One of the sexiest video vixens in the game right now stopped by HNHH for a Hotties photoshoot & interview.
'Elz talks about his truly expansive sneaker collection, and also mentions why he didn't buy the Back To The Future kicks. What do y'all think of this video? Have you heard Juelz Santana's Amigos?
Vintage Frames takes you behind the scenes to see how a chain is acquired, examined, and sold.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud682 Views6 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,993 Views29 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,267 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,110 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,156 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,455 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,858 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,312 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,121 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,787 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,562 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,399 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,096 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,091 Views0 Comments