When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Producer Key Wane has been busy working since dropping off his mixtape So Many Keys 2 almost exactly a year ago. The Finally Famous affiliate produced Big Sean's "4th Quarter" record, and today he delivers a new single featuring Ty Dolla $ign.
Last August, Ariana Grande and Big Sean teamed up to to give us the collaboration “Right There” off Ari's debut album Yours Truly, and now twelve months later the two superstars have linked up once again for a new R&B jam titled “Best Mistake”.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Detroit's Dusty McFly has hit us with a brand new mixtape called Buffalo Stare. The 12-track offering features guest appearances from the likes of Roscoe Dash, King Chip, IceWear Vezzo, Team Eastside Peezy, Sino, and Earlly Mac.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Apparently Diggy Simmons mama told him "Don't be afraid to shit on these niggas," which Diggy has now put into a song. Bobby Ray and Key Wane (he handles the hook as well as the production) help him on this cut. Diggy is prepping a new album for 2014.
Drake's new single "All Me" continues to gain momentum and buzz since it's release early Thursday morning. The verses from Big Sean and 2 Chainz definitely add to its value, as does the production, which was handled by Key Wane.
Stream They Said, the newest drop from Key Wane which features Roscoe Dash, Dusty McFly & King Chip. The cut was released on Monday, June 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Wane with each new release, which They Said has proven yet again.
KeY Wane Announces Mixtape Featuring Big Sean, Meek Mill, Young Jeezy, Wale & More Feb 1, 2013 at 07:14pm
Hailing from Detroit, KeY Wane has been close with Big Sean since the rapper was on the rise. Still in College, Wane was the producer behind Meek Mill’s mega hit “Amen” and is known for his smooth beats. Now, looking
Bump 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane), the latest cut from Big Sean which features J. Cole on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Big Sean's horizons are broadening with each new release, and 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane) is no exception.
Check out RWT (Prod by Southside & Key Wane), the latest from Big Sean. The track was released on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012.
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting1,848 Views11 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection980 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,303 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,051 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots4,109 Views36 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,237 Views8 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour3,163 Views7 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,733 Views20 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,095 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,206 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,449 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,291 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years85,507 Views169 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project9,065 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Word On The Street: Tidal1,436 Views