When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Producer Key Wane has been busy working since dropping off his mixtape So Many Keys 2 almost exactly a year ago. The Finally Famous affiliate produced Big Sean's "4th Quarter" record, and today he delivers a new single featuring Ty Dolla $ign.
Last August, Ariana Grande and Big Sean teamed up to to give us the collaboration “Right There” off Ari's debut album Yours Truly, and now twelve months later the two superstars have linked up once again for a new R&B jam titled “Best Mistake”.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Detroit's Dusty McFly has hit us with a brand new mixtape called Buffalo Stare. The 12-track offering features guest appearances from the likes of Roscoe Dash, King Chip, IceWear Vezzo, Team Eastside Peezy, Sino, and Earlly Mac.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Apparently Diggy Simmons mama told him "Don't be afraid to shit on these niggas," which Diggy has now put into a song. Bobby Ray and Key Wane (he handles the hook as well as the production) help him on this cut. Diggy is prepping a new album for 2014.
Drake's new single "All Me" continues to gain momentum and buzz since it's release early Thursday morning. The verses from Big Sean and 2 Chainz definitely add to its value, as does the production, which was handled by Key Wane.
Stream They Said, the newest drop from Key Wane which features Roscoe Dash, Dusty McFly & King Chip. The cut was released on Monday, June 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Wane with each new release, which They Said has proven yet again.
KeY Wane Announces Mixtape Featuring Big Sean, Meek Mill, Young Jeezy, Wale & More Feb 1, 2013 at 07:14pm
Hailing from Detroit, KeY Wane has been close with Big Sean since the rapper was on the rise. Still in College, Wane was the producer behind Meek Mill’s mega hit “Amen” and is known for his smooth beats. Now, looking
Bump 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane), the latest cut from Big Sean which features J. Cole on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Big Sean's horizons are broadening with each new release, and 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane) is no exception.
Check out RWT (Prod by Southside & Key Wane), the latest from Big Sean. The track was released on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012.
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More517 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"6,370 Views22 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,219 Views35 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA1,660 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,881 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,522 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,730 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."16,847 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record33,292 Views140 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz21,930 Views147 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,350 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."36,340 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,794 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,520 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,858 Views0 Comments