Key Wane's production still holds more weight than his rapping, however he's dabbled in both, and remains a bit under the radar in either field. It seems as though he's opting to make a name for himself as a producer foremost, though.
Producer Key Wane decides to release a new visual for his Icewear Vezzo-featured interlude “Everyday Pt. II.”
Lupe Fiasco dropped one of his best albums yet earlier this year with the ambitious Tetsuo & Youth. If you checked the credits you'd see that up-and-coming vocalist, PJ, contributed some backing vocals to one of the LP's strongest tracks, "Deliver".
Key Wane is quietly one of the most consistent producers in the game, and lately he's been dropping some interesting collaborations under his name.
You probably know Key Wane as one of the top producers in the game, crafting hits for Beyonce, Drake, Big Sean, and more. If you haven't heard his self-curated work, though, it's time to give his latest track, "All I Need," a spin.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Producer Key Wane has been busy working since dropping off his mixtape So Many Keys 2 almost exactly a year ago. The Finally Famous affiliate produced Big Sean's "4th Quarter" record, and today he delivers a new single featuring Ty Dolla $ign.
Last August, Ariana Grande and Big Sean teamed up to to give us the collaboration “Right There” off Ari's debut album Yours Truly, and now twelve months later the two superstars have linked up once again for a new R&B jam titled “Best Mistake”.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Detroit's Dusty McFly has hit us with a brand new mixtape called Buffalo Stare. The 12-track offering features guest appearances from the likes of Roscoe Dash, King Chip, IceWear Vezzo, Team Eastside Peezy, Sino, and Earlly Mac.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Apparently Diggy Simmons mama told him "Don't be afraid to shit on these niggas," which Diggy has now put into a song. Bobby Ray and Key Wane (he handles the hook as well as the production) help him on this cut. Diggy is prepping a new album for 2014.
Drake's new single "All Me" continues to gain momentum and buzz since it's release early Thursday morning. The verses from Big Sean and 2 Chainz definitely add to its value, as does the production, which was handled by Key Wane.
Stream They Said, the newest drop from Key Wane which features Roscoe Dash, Dusty McFly & King Chip. The cut was released on Monday, June 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Wane with each new release, which They Said has proven yet again.
KeY Wane Announces Mixtape Featuring Big Sean, Meek Mill, Young Jeezy, Wale & More Feb 1, 2013 at 07:14pm
Hailing from Detroit, KeY Wane has been close with Big Sean since the rapper was on the rise. Still in College, Wane was the producer behind Meek Mill’s mega hit “Amen” and is known for his smooth beats. Now, looking
Bump 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane), the latest cut from Big Sean which features J. Cole on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Big Sean's horizons are broadening with each new release, and 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane) is no exception.
Check out RWT (Prod by Southside & Key Wane), the latest from Big Sean. The track was released on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012.
- Tyga Reportedly Moved Out Of Kylie Jenner's Crib669 Views4 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)797 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,302 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,775 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,062 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,069 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,519 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,585 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed219,077 Views353 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,422 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,147 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night20,031 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,413 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,637 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,199 Views32 Comments