When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Producer Key Wane has been busy working since dropping off his mixtape So Many Keys 2 almost exactly a year ago. The Finally Famous affiliate produced Big Sean's "4th Quarter" record, and today he delivers a new single featuring Ty Dolla $ign.
Last August, Ariana Grande and Big Sean teamed up to to give us the collaboration “Right There” off Ari's debut album Yours Truly, and now twelve months later the two superstars have linked up once again for a new R&B jam titled “Best Mistake”.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Detroit's Dusty McFly has hit us with a brand new mixtape called Buffalo Stare. The 12-track offering features guest appearances from the likes of Roscoe Dash, King Chip, IceWear Vezzo, Team Eastside Peezy, Sino, and Earlly Mac.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Apparently Diggy Simmons mama told him "Don't be afraid to shit on these niggas," which Diggy has now put into a song. Bobby Ray and Key Wane (he handles the hook as well as the production) help him on this cut. Diggy is prepping a new album for 2014.
Drake's new single "All Me" continues to gain momentum and buzz since it's release early Thursday morning. The verses from Big Sean and 2 Chainz definitely add to its value, as does the production, which was handled by Key Wane.
Stream They Said, the newest drop from Key Wane which features Roscoe Dash, Dusty McFly & King Chip. The cut was released on Monday, June 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Wane with each new release, which They Said has proven yet again.
KeY Wane Announces Mixtape Featuring Big Sean, Meek Mill, Young Jeezy, Wale & More Feb 1, 2013 at 07:14pm
Hailing from Detroit, KeY Wane has been close with Big Sean since the rapper was on the rise. Still in College, Wane was the producer behind Meek Mill’s mega hit “Amen” and is known for his smooth beats. Now, looking
Bump 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane), the latest cut from Big Sean which features J. Cole on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Big Sean's horizons are broadening with each new release, and 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane) is no exception.
Check out RWT (Prod by Southside & Key Wane), the latest from Big Sean. The track was released on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012.
- Stream Yelawolf's "Love Story"1 View0 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 194,454 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment27,604 Views89 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,778 Views81 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,326 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,923 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,501 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,922 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,879 Views54 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2017,140 Views42 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up50,277 Views123 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,319 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,620 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,681 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers672 Views0 Comments