When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Producer Key Wane has been busy working since dropping off his mixtape So Many Keys 2 almost exactly a year ago. The Finally Famous affiliate produced Big Sean's "4th Quarter" record, and today he delivers a new single featuring Ty Dolla $ign.
Last August, Ariana Grande and Big Sean teamed up to to give us the collaboration “Right There” off Ari's debut album Yours Truly, and now twelve months later the two superstars have linked up once again for a new R&B jam titled “Best Mistake”.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Detroit's Dusty McFly has hit us with a brand new mixtape called Buffalo Stare. The 12-track offering features guest appearances from the likes of Roscoe Dash, King Chip, IceWear Vezzo, Team Eastside Peezy, Sino, and Earlly Mac.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Apparently Diggy Simmons mama told him "Don't be afraid to shit on these niggas," which Diggy has now put into a song. Bobby Ray and Key Wane (he handles the hook as well as the production) help him on this cut. Diggy is prepping a new album for 2014.
Drake's new single "All Me" continues to gain momentum and buzz since it's release early Thursday morning. The verses from Big Sean and 2 Chainz definitely add to its value, as does the production, which was handled by Key Wane.
Stream They Said, the newest drop from Key Wane which features Roscoe Dash, Dusty McFly & King Chip. The cut was released on Monday, June 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for Key Wane with each new release, which They Said has proven yet again.
KeY Wane Announces Mixtape Featuring Big Sean, Meek Mill, Young Jeezy, Wale & More Feb 1, 2013 at 07:14pm
Hailing from Detroit, KeY Wane has been close with Big Sean since the rapper was on the rise. Still in College, Wane was the producer behind Meek Mill’s mega hit “Amen” and is known for his smooth beats. Now, looking
Bump 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane), the latest cut from Big Sean which features J. Cole on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Big Sean's horizons are broadening with each new release, and 24K of Gold (Prod by Key Wane) is no exception.
Check out RWT (Prod by Southside & Key Wane), the latest from Big Sean. The track was released on Wednesday, September 5th, 2012.
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account1 View0 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court309 Views2 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 1,983 Views12 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"1,719 Views14 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"10,015 Views29 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine1,280 Views2 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,301 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks5,225 Views35 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist952 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story9,186 Views26 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,319 Views18 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"1,770 Views12 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"26,914 Views119 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,622 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2006,618 Views19 Comments