With the world looking at Kendrick Lamar today, Kembe X slides in with a new release, "Feel Like The Man." If you have been keeping To Pimp A Butterfly in rotation this afternoon, than switching over to Kembe's new jam should be a smooth transition.
Yesterday Chicago native Kembe X got that VERY HOTTTTT look on HNHH thanks to a collaboration he did with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, "Caged Bird." Well, he brings the heat once again today with a collaboration featuring Ab-Soul and fellow Chicagoian (is that a word
Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Bump Love & War, the latest cut from Kembe X. It was released on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011. Things are improving for Kembe X with each new offering, and Love & War is certainly no exception.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,364 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,809 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,337 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,393 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,111 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,278 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,104 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,008 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,584 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,637 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,145 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,767 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,529 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,660 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,323 Views1 Comment
You may also like...