Sleeper Camp is up next. We're already enamored with their producer-slash-rapper SedRoc (listen to this), and Jimi Tents is equally intriguing.
Danny Brown is something of a tastemaker. Getting a co-sign from Brown may not be the instant catapult that a Drake verse entails, but it's more of an assurance that he's recognized something special in you, which may be worth more in the long run.
With the world looking at Kendrick Lamar today, Kembe X slides in with a new release, "Feel Like The Man." If you have been keeping To Pimp A Butterfly in rotation this afternoon, than switching over to Kembe's new jam should be a smooth transition.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Alex Wiley's June mixtape Village Party was one of our favorites of the summer, an inventive, sometimes goofy collection of stoned-and-zonked-out tracks. Today, one of its tracks, "Takeoff," gets a very fitting video.
Last week, Kembe X dropped his self-titled EP with a little help from Scion, and though four solo cuts on there were undeniably strong, "As I Unfold" was the sure standout, thanks to strong contributions from Alex Wiley and Ab-Soul.
Yesterday Chicago native Kembe X got that VERY HOTTTTT look on HNHH thanks to a collaboration he did with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, "Caged Bird." Well, he brings the heat once again today with a collaboration featuring Ab-Soul and fellow Chicagoian (is that a word
Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Download Soundtrack II Armageddon EP, the latest project from Kembe X, released on Monday, February 4th, 2013. Kembe X's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Soundtrack II Armageddon EP is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
The following artists contributed to the project: Kembe X, Alex Wiley, Chance The Rapper. How do you feel about the production here?
Bump Love & War, the latest cut from Kembe X. It was released on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011. Things are improving for Kembe X with each new offering, and Love & War is certainly no exception.
Listen to Love & War, the latest track from Kembe X. The cut dropped on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011. Kembe X's future brightens with every new release, and Love & War certainly isn't an exception.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?3 Views0 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview33,667 Views62 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,258 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"40,755 Views138 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"59,465 Views300 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,162 Views8 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted11,245 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,756 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction13,639 Views69 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,242 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 63,370 Views105 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night46,208 Views92 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"69,575 Views127 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,836 Views4 Comments
You may also like...