Sleeper Camp is up next. We're already enamored with their producer-slash-rapper SedRoc (listen to this), and Jimi Tents is equally intriguing.
Danny Brown is something of a tastemaker. Getting a co-sign from Brown may not be the instant catapult that a Drake verse entails, but it's more of an assurance that he's recognized something special in you, which may be worth more in the long run.
With the world looking at Kendrick Lamar today, Kembe X slides in with a new release, "Feel Like The Man." If you have been keeping To Pimp A Butterfly in rotation this afternoon, than switching over to Kembe's new jam should be a smooth transition.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Alex Wiley's June mixtape Village Party was one of our favorites of the summer, an inventive, sometimes goofy collection of stoned-and-zonked-out tracks. Today, one of its tracks, "Takeoff," gets a very fitting video.
Last week, Kembe X dropped his self-titled EP with a little help from Scion, and though four solo cuts on there were undeniably strong, "As I Unfold" was the sure standout, thanks to strong contributions from Alex Wiley and Ab-Soul.
Yesterday Chicago native Kembe X got that VERY HOTTTTT look on HNHH thanks to a collaboration he did with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, "Caged Bird." Well, he brings the heat once again today with a collaboration featuring Ab-Soul and fellow Chicagoian (is that a word
Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Download Soundtrack II Armageddon EP, the latest project from Kembe X, released on Monday, February 4th, 2013. Kembe X's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Soundtrack II Armageddon EP is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
The following artists contributed to the project: Kembe X, Alex Wiley, Chance The Rapper. How do you feel about the production here?
Bump Love & War, the latest cut from Kembe X. It was released on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011. Things are improving for Kembe X with each new offering, and Love & War is certainly no exception.
Listen to Love & War, the latest track from Kembe X. The cut dropped on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011. Kembe X's future brightens with every new release, and Love & War certainly isn't an exception.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC141,442 Views553 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks78,989 Views134 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour30,965 Views33 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,035 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,650 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,354 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,722 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,233 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,421 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram57,706 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,006 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,292 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,364 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,675 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,337 Views0 Comments