Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Afropunk Festival is an annual celebration of music, art and food that takes place in Brooklyn's Commodore Barry Park, and after hosting perfomances by D'Angelo, Ice T's Body Count and others last year, they've rolled out their 2015 lineup.
Kelis has been low-key these days, but she's still been putting in work and promoting her new album FOOD. When she was out at SXSW earlier this year, she did the only thing that makes sense and used an actual food truck to help get the word out about FOOD.
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"13,393 Views54 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"22,827 Views160 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up2,879 Views5 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted6,146 Views24 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,131 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction8,441 Views50 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week5,132 Views9 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 43,433 Views99 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night35,085 Views78 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"48,186 Views107 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix4,467 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,502 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year4,051 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,736 Views26 Comments
You may also like...