Kehlani took a note from Drake last month, releasing her new mixtape, You Should Be Here, through iTunes. Shortly thereafter, she announced a deal with Atlantic Records, confirming her move to the big leagues.
This wasn't a very exciting week for rap on the charts. Over the last couple cycles we've seen the same albums slowly descending, with Drake being the only record to have a second wind in recent weeks.
Oakland-singer Kehlani has been building a very strong fan base and buzz over the past year, thank in part to her Cloud 19 debut and many other impressive freebies she’s shared along the way.
After providing you with smoke-worthy material on 4/20, we're moving on to the internet's Wednesday obsession, #WCW. In celebration of Woman Crush Wednesday, we've compiled some notable records from a few of our favorite female rappers and singers.
Introduced to most of us via her dope Cloud 19 tape last summer, Bay Area native Kehlani has kept her grind strong since then, now gearing up to release a follow-up on April 28th.
The chugging 80s synth line has been a consistent force in pop radio over the last few months, from Ariana Grande's "Love Me Harder," to Nick Jonas' "Jealous," to Taylor Swift's "Style," it might be the year's most proven hit-making technique next to a chunky
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
This time last week, we had no idea that Tyler, The Creator and Young Thug would be giving us new projects by the end of April, but I guess that's how things work now.
Kehlani is destined for big things, with every new release, her upcoming project, You Should Be Here, seems to get a little more special. "Jealous" is the latest offering from the record, and as we've already seen with the singer's impressive Cloud 19&nbs
Since releasing her Cloud 19 mixtape last summer, Kehlani's following has been growing at a staggering rate, but as she reveals in her new "On The Come Up" segment, that's far from the whole story. In our exclusive interview, The L.A.
With her Cloud 19 mixtape, Oakland's Kehlani turned a lot of heads last year. The singer's now affiliated with Iamsu!'s HBK Gang crew, and starting her own "Tsunami Mob" movement.
G-Eazy won't even be concluding his current "From The Bay To The Universe" tour for another nine days, but he's already sold over 50,000 tickets. With that in mind, you can't blame him for deciding to extend the tour with a second leg.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,123 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample6,082 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,099 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,600 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,505 Views122 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,125 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,500 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,631 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,017 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,721 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,369 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,192 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,799 Views109 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,172 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,503 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,537 Views