Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
Bump Kemosabe (Prod by KE On The Track), the latest cut from Hustle Gang which features Doe B, Birdman, Dro, T.T. & B.o.B on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, May 30th, 2013.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine654 Views8 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,643 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,903 Views42 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape16,908 Views43 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,370 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,697 Views6 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,325 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,547 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death21,599 Views52 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,121 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,495 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album32,598 Views154 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,938 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,241 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,318 Views17 Comments