Boldy James shared his impressive Trapper's Alley 2 mixtape at the top of the year, and since then he's mainly been focusing on filming music videos for the project's many highlights.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Every modern Atlanta artist has OutKast to thank in some way for their success -- once the duo won "Best new artist" at the 1995 Source Awards in NYC, and Andre 3000 proclaimed "The South got something to say," they had effectively set a whole, untapped hip-ho
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
- What’s New In Battle Rap (November 27)687 Views0 Comments
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"8,065 Views13 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”19,511 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,886 Views28 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,055 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,478 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,432 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed217,868 Views351 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,323 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,121 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,843 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt28,286 Views81 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,605 Views151 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,186 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,414 Views36 Comments