Boldy James shared his impressive Trapper's Alley 2 mixtape at the top of the year, and since then he's mainly been focusing on filming music videos for the project's many highlights.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Every modern Atlanta artist has OutKast to thank in some way for their success -- once the duo won "Best new artist" at the 1995 Source Awards in NYC, and Andre 3000 proclaimed "The South got something to say," they had effectively set a whole, untapped hip-ho
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"649 Views5 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection257 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"2,475 Views22 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,108 Views10 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine2,796 Views32 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year9,817 Views157 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days17,289 Views216 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases1,897 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”20,431 Views69 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,379 Views29 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,516 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,259 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,332 Views131 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,151 Views0 Comments
- How Meek Mill Can Bounce Back From His Summer Slump36,193 Views272 Comments