Boldy James shared his impressive Trapper's Alley 2 mixtape at the top of the year, and since then he's mainly been focusing on filming music videos for the project's many highlights.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Every modern Atlanta artist has OutKast to thank in some way for their success -- once the duo won "Best new artist" at the 1995 Source Awards in NYC, and Andre 3000 proclaimed "The South got something to say," they had effectively set a whole, untapped hip-ho
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,337 Views33 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album13,215 Views76 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance77,158 Views220 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape7,713 Views55 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring37,241 Views218 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,325 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,446 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,054 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,449 Views29 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"26,624 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More25,853 Views133 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,607 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape13,116 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,246 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young21,657 Views104 Comments