Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Every modern Atlanta artist has OutKast to thank in some way for their success -- once the duo won "Best new artist" at the 1995 Source Awards in NYC, and Andre 3000 proclaimed "The South got something to say," they had effectively set a whole, untapped hip-ho
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine0 Views0 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group77 Views1 Comment
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist7,854 Views36 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,080 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,468 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,276 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,796 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,320 Views20 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,781 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,782 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,362 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,246 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,472 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,632 Views136 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,141 Views94 Comments