Boldy James shared his impressive Trapper's Alley 2 mixtape at the top of the year, and since then he's mainly been focusing on filming music videos for the project's many highlights.
Rich Homie Quan Shares "If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R" Tracklist & Artwork Apr 28, 2015 at 09:23am
Last Friday, Rich Homie Quan got us all started on a countdown to his new mixtape, lengthily titled If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In, Ask Double R.
Every modern Atlanta artist has OutKast to thank in some way for their success -- once the duo won "Best new artist" at the 1995 Source Awards in NYC, and Andre 3000 proclaimed "The South got something to say," they had effectively set a whole, untapped hip-ho
Scotty ATL's stayed relatively quiet this summer after dropping "What's The Formula" with Childish Major back in June, but that changes today.
Producer K.E. On The Track lets go a new collaboration today, with assistance from two Quality Control rappers PeeWee Longway and Jose Guapo for the bars, and co-production from S.M. Tracks.
Kevin Gates has been on quite a run.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Sean Falyon has decided to go in over Rick Ross and Jay Z's latest collaboration, "The Devil Is A Lie". This is not the heavily-bearded rapper has taken on a cut from Rozay, taking on "Oil Money Gang" back in October.
A few weeks ago, K.E. On The Track was accused by Major Seven of stealing the beat for Rick Ross and Jay Z’s latest single "Devil Is A Lie".
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
On Thursday, Rick Ross released his highly anticipated Jay Z-featured single “The Devil Is A Lie”. When the record was released, production credit was being given to K.E. on the Track, but wait just a minute says producer Major Seven.
K.E. On The Track breaks down the process of how the quality instrumental came about for Rick Ross and Jay Z's brand new record "The Devil Is A Lie".
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition222 Views2 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)660 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye7,428 Views43 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,749 Views87 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay11,255 Views88 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,529 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"14,315 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,075 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,109 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,408 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,838 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,829 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,414 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,470 Views184 Comments
You may also like...