It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO6,234 Views20 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17830 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,937 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,039 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,032 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,933 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,514 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,610 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,636 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,924 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,108 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,443 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,978 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,180 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,004 Views