The Drake/Meek Mill beef finally seemed to cool off this week, with outlying events like Kendrick Lamar's subs at Drizzy on Compton and Meek taking down his diss track for copyright reasons seeming like the last gasps of action we'll g
Kanye West, Chance The Rapper, Travi$ Scott & More Performing At Summer Ends Festival Aug 10, 2015 at 05:35pm
Summer Ends Festival seems to have hit it big this year. The festival goes down in Tempe, Arizona from September 24th until September 27th.
Afropunk Festival is an annual celebration of music, art and food that takes place in Brooklyn's Commodore Barry Park, and after hosting perfomances by D'Angelo, Ice T's Body Count and others last year, they've rolled out their 2015 lineup.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
This week was a good one for hip-hop. The BET Hip-Hop Awards delivered cyphers from plenty of rappers, and Curren$y hopped on a track with his former YMCMB bosses, Lil Wayne and Birdman, which was pretty cool.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension460 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around1,663 Views14 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date927 Views9 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"1,928 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,882 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,396 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,713 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,044 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,114 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum21,718 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,962 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,561 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus21,710 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,142 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works560 Views0 Comments