We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Whether producing for rappers, creating standalone originals or remixing previously-related tracks, Montreal's Kaytranada has proven himself to be one of the most adept, hip-hop-leaning electronic musicians in the game.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
It's been slightly over a month since we premiered Mick Jenkins stand-out mixtape The Water[s], but with water (and gingerale) being some of Mick's favorite topics, the theme continues today with "Rain." Mick connects with Kaytranada for a lulling beat which s
As an electronic producer, Kaytranada's music has always been a little indebted to hip-hop and R&B, despite its faster tempos and occasional use of EDM signifiers. He's even produced for rappers such as GoldLink, Vic Mensa and (most surprisingly) Mobb Deep.
Allow us to introduce The Celestics, an emerging hip-hop duo out of Montréal, Québec consisting of brothers Kevin (producer/DJ Kaytranada) and Louis-Philippe (emcee Louie P) Celestin. Get to know them better by watching the interview we've embedded below.
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow7,996 Views31 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City5,482 Views21 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds12,164 Views43 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support8,932 Views43 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show16,021 Views39 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"3,359 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed28,452 Views93 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer4,775 Views5 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark13,483 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"15,235 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece35,214 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,300 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak57,670 Views122 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,656 Views15 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women84,995 Views123 Comments