We got a radio rip of "Girl," The Internet's collab with producer Kaytranada back in January, and just days ahead of the release of the group's third album, Ego Death, they've shared the full song with a trippy video to match.
Afropunk Festival is an annual celebration of music, art and food that takes place in Brooklyn's Commodore Barry Park, and after hosting perfomances by D'Angelo, Ice T's Body Count and others last year, they've rolled out their 2015 lineup.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Whether producing for rappers, creating standalone originals or remixing previously-related tracks, Montreal's Kaytranada has proven himself to be one of the most adept, hip-hop-leaning electronic musicians in the game.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
It's been slightly over a month since we premiered Mick Jenkins stand-out mixtape The Water[s], but with water (and gingerale) being some of Mick's favorite topics, the theme continues today with "Rain." Mick connects with Kaytranada for a lulling beat which s
As an electronic producer, Kaytranada's music has always been a little indebted to hip-hop and R&B, despite its faster tempos and occasional use of EDM signifiers. He's even produced for rappers such as GoldLink, Vic Mensa and (most surprisingly) Mobb Deep.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal17,263 Views162 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"26,323 Views127 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"20,803 Views60 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,095 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,735 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"24,074 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,196 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,798 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,744 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,448 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,507 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,337 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,724 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,915 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,316 Views3 Comments
You may also like...