We got a radio rip of "Girl," The Internet's collab with producer Kaytranada back in January, and just days ahead of the release of the group's third album, Ego Death, they've shared the full song with a trippy video to match.
Afropunk Festival is an annual celebration of music, art and food that takes place in Brooklyn's Commodore Barry Park, and after hosting perfomances by D'Angelo, Ice T's Body Count and others last year, they've rolled out their 2015 lineup.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Whether producing for rappers, creating standalone originals or remixing previously-related tracks, Montreal's Kaytranada has proven himself to be one of the most adept, hip-hop-leaning electronic musicians in the game.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
It's been slightly over a month since we premiered Mick Jenkins stand-out mixtape The Water[s], but with water (and gingerale) being some of Mick's favorite topics, the theme continues today with "Rain." Mick connects with Kaytranada for a lulling beat which s
As an electronic producer, Kaytranada's music has always been a little indebted to hip-hop and R&B, despite its faster tempos and occasional use of EDM signifiers. He's even produced for rappers such as GoldLink, Vic Mensa and (most surprisingly) Mobb Deep.
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)1 View0 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 22,642 Views169 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game1,264 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"26,466 Views197 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"8,406 Views22 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram82,353 Views345 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B11,262 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG67,762 Views123 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked65,311 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done27,429 Views91 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend4,056 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks20,002 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"5,031 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,860 Views56 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,793 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. Drake "100" Video9,228 Views