We got a radio rip of "Girl," The Internet's collab with producer Kaytranada back in January, and just days ahead of the release of the group's third album, Ego Death, they've shared the full song with a trippy video to match.
Afropunk Festival is an annual celebration of music, art and food that takes place in Brooklyn's Commodore Barry Park, and after hosting perfomances by D'Angelo, Ice T's Body Count and others last year, they've rolled out their 2015 lineup.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Whether producing for rappers, creating standalone originals or remixing previously-related tracks, Montreal's Kaytranada has proven himself to be one of the most adept, hip-hop-leaning electronic musicians in the game.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
It's been slightly over a month since we premiered Mick Jenkins stand-out mixtape The Water[s], but with water (and gingerale) being some of Mick's favorite topics, the theme continues today with "Rain." Mick connects with Kaytranada for a lulling beat which s
As an electronic producer, Kaytranada's music has always been a little indebted to hip-hop and R&B, despite its faster tempos and occasional use of EDM signifiers. He's even produced for rappers such as GoldLink, Vic Mensa and (most surprisingly) Mobb Deep.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement13,083 Views33 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years26,061 Views234 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,240 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"39,826 Views137 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,569 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,943 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,079 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,966 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,817 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,550 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,028 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,360 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,114 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,835 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,521 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music577 Views