We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
With the evolution of producer software, everyone can make beats on their computer. It doesn't take a lot of money or studio time to learn how to chop up samples, loop drum patterns, and create something great.
Save Money's own Towkio has been impressing us with the turnt cuts he's been dropping ahead of his upcoming project .Wav Theory, so we had to catch up with him at SXSW to get the scoop on it.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Whether producing for rappers, creating standalone originals or remixing previously-related tracks, Montreal's Kaytranada has proven himself to be one of the most adept, hip-hop-leaning electronic musicians in the game.
BADBADNOTGOOD is a jazz trio of young guys who met in 2010 while attending Humber Music College in Toronto, Ontario.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
It's been slightly over a month since we premiered Mick Jenkins stand-out mixtape The Water[s], but with water (and gingerale) being some of Mick's favorite topics, the theme continues today with "Rain." Mick connects with Kaytranada for a lulling beat which s
As an electronic producer, Kaytranada's music has always been a little indebted to hip-hop and R&B, despite its faster tempos and occasional use of EDM signifiers. He's even produced for rappers such as GoldLink, Vic Mensa and (most surprisingly) Mobb Deep.
Allow us to introduce The Celestics, an emerging hip-hop duo out of Montréal, Québec consisting of brothers Kevin (producer/DJ Kaytranada) and Louis-Philippe (emcee Louie P) Celestin. Get to know them better by watching the interview we've embedded below.
Montreal native Kaytranada decided to offer up a fresh mix of Pharrell's infectious single "Happy." The producer gives the single new life by making it percussion heavy and adding many more layers to the instrumentation, while all the while keeping it upbeat s
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins0 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice0 Views0 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date2,811 Views15 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money3,031 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 20159,816 Views32 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail7,068 Views13 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,021 Views13 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties7,634 Views10 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's3,777 Views17 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 3,843 Views8 Comments
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids42,625 Views64 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"51,041 Views115 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,669 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"11,093 Views29 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 35,857 Views4 Comments
You may also like...
- AD "Blue" Video225 Views