Karl Wolf is going to be releasing a new album, Stereotype, this coming Fall, and his lead single to promote the LP is "Magic Hotel." He's enlisted Timbaland and BK Brasco to help bring the pop song together, which has production from Michael Pett.
Kardinal Offishall links up with Karl Wolf for "Turn It Up" visuals.Did you enjoy Karl Wolf's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member1 View0 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"2,110 Views24 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo3,111 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,774 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University20,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,926 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,065 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO40,096 Views94 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,407 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,926 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,842 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,288 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,771 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,417 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges13,029 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all495 Views