Karl Wolf is going to be releasing a new album, Stereotype, this coming Fall, and his lead single to promote the LP is "Magic Hotel." He's enlisted Timbaland and BK Brasco to help bring the pop song together, which has production from Michael Pett.
Kardinal Offishall links up with Karl Wolf for "Turn It Up" visuals.Did you enjoy Karl Wolf's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal13,293 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"5,960 Views18 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"20,824 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,562 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date46,313 Views195 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,806 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,541 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,100 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,190 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,353 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,012 Views44 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,970 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,064 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs9,663 Views28 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,601 Views14 Comments
You may also like...