Karl Wolf is going to be releasing a new album, Stereotype, this coming Fall, and his lead single to promote the LP is "Magic Hotel." He's enlisted Timbaland and BK Brasco to help bring the pop song together, which has production from Michael Pett.
Kardinal Offishall links up with Karl Wolf for "Turn It Up" visuals.Did you enjoy Karl Wolf's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"5,619 Views45 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,304 Views33 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,539 Views18 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together2,982 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album23,360 Views100 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance96,079 Views247 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,692 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring42,514 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,626 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,733 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,055 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,782 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,369 Views68 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More28,528 Views145 Comments