Kap-G just released his Real Migo Shit 3 mixtape, which is full of the same level of hook-writing we heard on the impressive Like A Mexican last year.
Kap-G proved himself as a great pop-rap songwriter on last year's Like A Mexican mixtape, and he's continued the tangent on his new tape, Real Migo Shit 3.
Kap-G's 2014 Like A Mexican mixtape was unfairly slept-on. Full of hooky Atlanta pop-rap, it delivered on a similar premise to Rae Sremmurd's Sremmlife, but didn't get half as much attention.
When Kap-G's "Fuck La Policia" dropped last year, it was a powerful documentation of the way Mexican-Americans are treated by police officers, but it actually pre-dated the killing of Mike Brown and Eric Garner.
Give Tatted Like Amigos (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Kap-G, featuring Wiz Khalifa & Kirko Bangz. It was dropped on Monday, August 5th, 2013.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems1 View0 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,912 Views24 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,934 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,941 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye18,509 Views79 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far14,064 Views110 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,887 Views125 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,953 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"25,118 Views148 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,297 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,641 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,665 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,101 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,445 Views179 Comments
You may also like...