Kanye West isn't really a man of mystery. He lays all of his feelings out, whether that be on wax or on interview. The man has no chill, and thus often lets his emotions get the better of him-- proving just how passionate he is about the things he loves.
Mother's Day is upon us. From Nas' "Dance" to 2Pac's "Dear Mama," hip-hop has given us many classic tracks to soundtrack the occasion. Many rappers wouldn't be where they are were it not for mama, and they often share their appreciation in the music.
Our Top 100 updates every week with the newest and most-listened to tracks on HotNewHipHop. As of the charts closing this week, here's what readers were listening to. 10) T-Pain ft. Yo Gotti and Snootie Wild - Represent
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support111 Views1 Comment
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'178 Views4 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"5,012 Views55 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,175 Views56 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,127 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems19,041 Views87 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,390 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,021 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,807 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye36,465 Views104 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,095 Views134 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay33,375 Views141 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,672 Views41 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"43,381 Views184 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,963 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,432 Views