Kanye West cut his teeth producing records for the likes of Jay Z, but has since left his mark as one of the greatest rappers of the past 15 years. His influence on rap music and culture top notch, only to be met by the top dogs in the game.
First, Kanye took the music world by storm; next came the fashion world; and, now, the housing market.
Kanye turned up at Adult Swim's Upfront Event at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City last night, where he debuted new music and vented recent frustrations. Thoughts? Did y'all catch Kanye West's latest visual for Kanye West "SNL Promo" Video?
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]500 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,046 Views33 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,545 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,209 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,988 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,298 Views47 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,086 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,181 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,032 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,599 Views121 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,772 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,663 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,021 Views24 Comments
You may also like...