Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
K Camp had a phenomenal 2014.
L.A. and Atlanta are undoubtedly ruling rap radio right now, but unlike the classic East Coast/West Coast rivalry of yesteryear, the two cities are very willing to collaborate on hits. Problem's new mixtape O.T.
A few weeks ago, Tha Joker shared a track entitled "FHITO" that featured K Camp and RiFF RAFF, and now he's added Raven Felix to the party on a new remix. With the artwork fittingly adorned with red Solo cups, the song (whose title stands for Fuck How It Tur
Strangely, Tha Joker has decided to go back to his 2012 track, "F.H.I.T.O." (which stands for Fuck How It Turn Out), giving it a does of 2015 energy with some additional features.
In addition to giving us an upbeat anthem with "Why Thank You" produced by Hit-Boy, G-Eazy delivers something a bit darker and more down tempo with "I Might." It features fellow Bay Area representer, P Lo (associated with Iamsu!), as well as Atlanta's K Camp.
After hitting us with SlumLords over the Summer, K Camp is already eyeing his next project.
Earlier this month, Fat Trel began rolling out songs from a new project, kicking things off with "Burn," a track that also featured Rick Ross. Today, he follows that up with a song that might be even hotter. "These Niggas" features K Camp on the hook.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views