As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,086 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,150 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,658 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,326 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,185 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,746 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,209 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,203 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,673 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,036 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,643 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,327 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments