Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.12,061 Views8 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"8,616 Views27 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,402 Views14 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,228 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,616 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record42,311 Views223 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9736,199 Views74 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,234 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,641 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,167 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,237 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,421 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,595 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,421 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,263 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views