South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"80 Views2 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight2,703 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,204 Views54 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather17,679 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date41,361 Views115 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,356 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,535 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,568 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,317 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,440 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,625 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,942 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,565 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande31,869 Views117 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,951 Views22 Comments