Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,796 Views15 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,888 Views198 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"23,730 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,762 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,095 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,827 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,215 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,689 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,020 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,465 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,042 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,627 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,343 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,054 Views51 Comments
You may also like...