Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 851 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,286 Views118 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,172 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,511 Views71 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,020 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,978 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,112 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,312 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,770 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,436 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,920 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,697 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,193 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,092 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,680 Views27 Comments