As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,656 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,795 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,828 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,669 Views119 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,621 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,288 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,674 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,778 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,535 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,535 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works527 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,450 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,760 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,684 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,216 Views0 Comments