Juvenile lent his influence to a small appliance store in St. Louis when he posted a 30-second promo spot to his Twitter account.
Yesterday, we heard Lil Wayne reminisce of his beginnings in the iconic Cash Money group, the Hot Boys, and now Juvenile and Turk have joined him on a new remix of Bankroll Fresh's record celebrating the group.
South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,377 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate37,176 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,366 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,412 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,575 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,994 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,666 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On49,528 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,304 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 106,106 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,750 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"71,192 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,338 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,148 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,416 Views49 Comments