South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show1,845 Views9 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."2,054 Views6 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record8,226 Views58 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz7,465 Views81 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,029 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."12,688 Views17 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,123 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"6,647 Views40 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,968 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,408 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award10,802 Views97 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 9,000 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,151 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,986 Views21 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,468 Views8 Comments
You may also like...