South Beach, Miami. A popular partying destination for anyone with money to blow, rappers included. Situated inside the famous Fontainebleau Hotel, LIV has emerged as Miami's premiere club for the rich and famous.
Juvenile is finally dropping his Mardi Gras 2 mixtape tomorrow, and he's decided to share one last leak before it impacts. "That's On Everything" follows suit with his recent releases, pairing his proven vocal style with more modern production.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Juvenile is taking a second chance with Cash Money, and he's arrived back at his old label at a strange time, as his former Hot Boy collaborator, and the label's star for most of its history, Lil Wayne, is trying to cut ties with Birdman.
After dropping off the track “Stranger” earlier this week, Juvenile decides to return tonight and liberate a new music video for “Can’t Keep Hanging On” featuring Skip & Lil Cali.
Last week Juvenile connected with Keem for an ode to his favorite gun on "Nina," which received an extremely high user rating. He'll likely manage that again with his latest melodic cut, "Can't Keep Hanging On," featuring Skip and Lil Cali.
Juvenile’s 400 Degreez was released in 1998, 16 years ago today. Solely produced by Mannie Fresh, it was Juvenile’s third studio album and first album released on a major label.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
Although you may not be aware, Juvenile dropped a new album yesterday via Rap-A-Lot Records. The Fundamentals features "Livewire" which we heard last week, as well as his single "Pay The Rent" with Yo Gotti and Jeezy.
Juvenile popped up near the start of January with a collaboration alongside 2 Chainz all about booty, aptly titled, "Booty." He's made his return today with a new single off his forthcoming album, The Fundamentals, which will follow up 2012's Rejuventation alb
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine654 Views8 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,643 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,903 Views42 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape16,908 Views43 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,370 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,697 Views6 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,325 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,547 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death21,599 Views52 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,121 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,495 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album32,598 Views154 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,938 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,241 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,318 Views17 Comments