Where to begin? Last night saw people from nearly every corner of hip hop (and even some pop mainstays) engaging in a widespread online conflict, oddly enough kicked off by some tweets exchanged between Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
We live in strange times — times where 42-year-old OGs beef on Instagram with Australian pop rap artists in their 20s. This ain't fiction: Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea were going at it.
On September 30th, Saigon will release the third installment of his Greatest Story Never Told series, GSNT 3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard. Today, the NY rapper has given us the album's artwork and tracklist.
Last week, we premiered "So Much Love," a new track from OnCue with production from Hudson Mohawke and Just Blaze, and now we've gotten an official video. Somewhat surprisingly, the upbeat, EDM-influenced track is accompanied by a relatively dark storyline.
There was no simmering MMG beef to light up the hip-hop conversation this week and unfortunately Meek Mill is still in jail. But life still goes on in this week's 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week.
Today we receive a new instrumental collabo which went down between Just Blaze and upcoming European producer Sinjin Hawke last year at the Redbull Music Academy. This is the second collabo we've received from Blaze in a minute, following "1 UP."
Just Blaze, the producer of "Public Service Announcement," tells the story of how Jay Z's iconic "Black Album" track came together.Stream Just Blaze Recalls The Making Of Jay Z's "Public Service Announcement", the latest video from Just Blaze (Producer), which
Today marks the ten-year anniversary of Jay Z's "Black Album," so Revolt TV connected with producer Just Blaze to reflect on producing the "Interlude" off the LP for Hov.Get a load of Just Blaze Recalls Making "Interlude" For Jay Z's "Black Album", a new visua
Just Blaze recently stopped by DJ Whoo Kid’s Shade 45 radio show to discuss his new single "Higher" with Baaue, EDM, working and touring with Jay-Z, singing background vocals, executive-producing the next Slaughterhouse album and more. Thoughts?
Just Blaze Says Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Almost Featured "Song Cry Part 2" Aug 21, 2013 at 02:31pm
Jay Z and Just Blaze are a pretty unstoppable team. Blaze is responsible for both "U Don't Know" and "Interlude," two of Jay's most punishing bangers, but also supplied the sweet, soul-sampling beat for "Song Cry".
Just Blaze (Producer) "Speaks On Jay Z's "Song Cry 2" & Executive Producing New Slaughterhouse LP" Video
During his time on Sway in the Morning, Just Blaze shared a few words about a sequel to “Song Cry” that he and Jay-Z recorded for "The Black Album".
Just Blaze spoke to HHW about Kendrick Lamar's highly talked about verse on Big Sean's "Control" record. Blaze says people are overreacting. Can you dig it?
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings2,899 Views18 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album2,922 Views26 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"2,935 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,290 Views1 Comment
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"1,373 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up12,456 Views66 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors7,531 Views25 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video6,665 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun1,711 Views16 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend6,970 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label20,182 Views72 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,107 Views42 Comments
- Chris Brown Gets Another Huge Tattoo On The Back Of His Head40,239 Views144 Comments
- Fetty Wap Shares Artwork For His Self-Titled Debut Album24,971 Views108 Comments