Jay Z’s Black Album is an objective classic. When Jay announced that the follow-up to his Blueprints was going to be his last record ever, the hype reached a rapid boil. He employed all of his best collaborators for beats, and featured no other rappers.
Killer Mike and El-P are currently in the process of remixing RTJ2 with nothing but cat sounds. Suffice to say, that shit is going to bang.
Jay Z’s sixth studio album is widely considered to be his best. The Blueprint is one of the great hip-hop albums of all time, complete with beefy drama, defiant production, and some of the best work from one of rap’s GOATs.
Where to begin? Last night saw people from nearly every corner of hip hop (and even some pop mainstays) engaging in a widespread online conflict, oddly enough kicked off by some tweets exchanged between Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
We live in strange times — times where 42-year-old OGs beef on Instagram with Australian pop rap artists in their 20s. This ain't fiction: Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea were going at it.
On September 30th, Saigon will release the third installment of his Greatest Story Never Told series, GSNT 3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard. Today, the NY rapper has given us the album's artwork and tracklist.
Last week, we premiered "So Much Love," a new track from OnCue with production from Hudson Mohawke and Just Blaze, and now we've gotten an official video. Somewhat surprisingly, the upbeat, EDM-influenced track is accompanied by a relatively dark storyline.
There was no simmering MMG beef to light up the hip-hop conversation this week and unfortunately Meek Mill is still in jail. But life still goes on in this week's 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week.
Today we receive a new instrumental collabo which went down between Just Blaze and upcoming European producer Sinjin Hawke last year at the Redbull Music Academy. This is the second collabo we've received from Blaze in a minute, following "1 UP."
Just Blaze, the producer of "Public Service Announcement," tells the story of how Jay Z's iconic "Black Album" track came together.Stream Just Blaze Recalls The Making Of Jay Z's "Public Service Announcement", the latest video from Just Blaze (Producer), which
Today marks the ten-year anniversary of Jay Z's "Black Album," so Revolt TV connected with producer Just Blaze to reflect on producing the "Interlude" off the LP for Hov.Get a load of Just Blaze Recalls Making "Interlude" For Jay Z's "Black Album", a new visua
Just Blaze recently stopped by DJ Whoo Kid’s Shade 45 radio show to discuss his new single "Higher" with Baaue, EDM, working and touring with Jay-Z, singing background vocals, executive-producing the next Slaughterhouse album and more. Thoughts?
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,764 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,925 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For502 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,574 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,180 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,082 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,484 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,632 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,161 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,191 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,752 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,381 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,559 Views27 Comments