Robin Thicke has been riding a wave of success this past year, mainly due to his single "Blurred Lines", but he's cashing in on it as much as possible with the announcement of a new album already on the way.
In the wee hours of the morning, E-40 announced on his instagram and his twitter that he plans to drop a grand total of 4 albums simultaneously this July, on the fifteenth.
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date1,506 Views6 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money1,700 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 20157,071 Views26 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail5,306 Views11 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet1,646 Views11 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties6,180 Views10 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's3,330 Views16 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 3,245 Views7 Comments
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids41,493 Views63 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"50,122 Views114 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,590 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"10,807 Views29 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 35,659 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account13,011 Views28 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court7,051 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- AD "Blue" Video88 Views