Yesterday Young Thug took to Instagram to unveil cover art for a new mixtape he has on the way, with production entirely from London On Da Track. The two often cook up fire together, so a full project of collaborations is welcome.
Odd Future's Hodgy Beats and Left Brain, collectively known as MellowHype, have been working on new music to follow up 2012's release Numbers, and they've already locked down a date: July 4th.
The Roots are known for their annual picnics, the 2014 edition of which will be going down May 31st. Action Bronson, Janelle Monáe, A$AP Ferg, Jhené Aiko, Just Blaze, Rudimental, Araabmuzik, and Biz Markie, will be making appearances at that show, but the
Nicki Minaj continues to grow her brand, and recently became the face and part-owner of Myx Fusions Moscato, and this July 4th she used the holiday as an opportunity to throw an event for the beverage on a yacht in the Hudson River.
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot260 Views5 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"2,459 Views47 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection1,088 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"4,179 Views32 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 1,654 Views18 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine3,670 Views35 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year10,923 Views173 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days18,714 Views224 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases1,999 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”21,367 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2220,682 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed21,784 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,306 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber Breaks Drake/The Beatles' Billboard Record32,762 Views132 Comments
- Eminem's Carhartt Air Jordan 4 Collab Raises Over $225,000 For Charity2,194 Views0 Comments